I hold Masters in Mechanical Engineering degree from UK and have over 5 years of experience in Mechanical Design and Manufacturing.
I can design a New innovative product within the domain of Mechanical Engineering. I can also help you in improving an existing product to enhance its features and reduce manufacturing cost.
I am excellent in 3D modelling, 2D drawings, mechanical engineering calculations and hydraulic engineering. I can also validate designs using Finite Element Analysis. I am proficient in PTC Creo, Abaqus, Microsoft Office, Powerpoint and MS Project. I can create presentations and technical reports for engineered products or research.
I have over 5 years of experience in product design and manufacturing, mainly in the Oilfield Equipment Design. Highly competent in designing Slickline, Wireline, Well Testing and Well Servicing Equipment. I am also very well familiar with DNV 2.7-1 standards for Offshore Equipment design and certification.
Senior Design Engineer
Specialized Oilfield Products · Full-time
May 2016 –
3 yrs 9 mos
undefined, United Arab Emirates
Designing and developing oilfield equipment complying with international standards including DNV 2.7-1 and ATEX.
• Designing of Wireline/Slickline units, Well Testing Pumping Units, Hydraulic Power packs, Containerized labs for rig safe and hazardous area operation, Offshore skids and containers.
• Designing of both structural and mechanical products.
• Verification of designs by Finite Element Analysis.
• Produce 3D models and 2D drawings with assistance from junior engineers.
• Coaching of junior engineers.
• Implementing concurrent engineering techniques with all departments to ensure design are made and products are made to best manufacturing practices with the least amount of man-hours and material costs.
• Project engineering involving planning, execution and commissioning.
• Communicating with clients for ongoing and upcoming projects and providing updates and reports.
Technos Electro Mechanical · Full-time
Jan 2015 –
1 yrs 4 mos
undefined, United Arab Emirates
• Designing oilfield products using Pro Engineer and verifying them by stress calculations or Finite Element Analysis.
• Supervising fabrication and machine workshops ensuring on time delivery and quality of the products.
• Liaising with clients to understand their requirements and providing effective solutions.
• Supervising draftsman ensuring drawings are accurate and comply with oilfield standards.
Design and Installation Engineer
AK Solar & Wind System · Full-time
Jan 2014 –
• Calculating and designing complete photovoltaic systems according to client requirements.
• Site surveying, supervising installations and commissioning projects.
• Skills gained: Surveying a site to choose the best possible location for photovoltaic modules installation, inspection of installed mounting systems, problem solving and providing effective solutions.
University of Nottingham
Masters in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, 2:1
2007 – 2011
MEng Hons. Mechanical Engineering
Freelance Engineer Consultant
Assisting companies with general engineering tasks and product development.
Licenses & Certifications
Institute of Mechanical Engineers
Mar 2011 –