My name is Harshal Tikekar and I have 13 years of experience in the Mechanical Engineering. I have worked for industries like various Steel, power plants, chemical, fertilizer and mining industries. I have a strong knowledge in the Product design and development field as well as Plant Engineering, Layouts, Detailing of Material Handling Systems. I worked on many New Product Development projects.
Technologies that I have worked on are mentioned below
CAD Softwares: SiemensNX, SOLIDWORKS 13, Auto CAD,
As I hold a strong experience I can deliver projects with high quality assurance and within time. I am a flexible person open to all kinds of requirements. Even after delivery if any revision or modification is required I am always open for it. Please check my work below for reference. I can assure that you will be happy working with me.
Sr. Design Egineer
Metso Outotec · Full-time
Oct 2021 –
9 mos Alwar, RJ, India
1. Product Development :-
1. Design Calculations, 3D Models creation and creating manufacturing Drawings.
2. Applying Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance (GD&T) as per ISO & ASME Y(hidden).
3. Perform required Design Calculation
4. Collision checks with 3D Model in order to avoid fitment problem during assembly. This is will be check point for manufacturing point too.
5. Drawing review and approval co ordination of drawings in order to complete the task within specified time.
6. Clarification checks to solve the doubt on drawings & support to vendors during manufacturing.
2 Design and Drawing :-
1. Design support for auxiliary component during PROTO manufacturing and assembly.
2. Conversion drawing for value engineering & inventory reduction
3. Manage engineering change process.
3 Customer orientation :-
1. Drawing modification based on customer feedback, Internal / External customer requirement for PROTO (Sub Assembly) manufacturing
2. 3D modeling for device and jigs for FEA in order to meet internal customer / Safety requirement manufacturing.
3. Represent and support both the global as well as regional interests.
Assistant Manage - Project Design
Indiana Conveyors Pvt. Ltd. · Full-time
Oct 2011 –
9 yrs Mumbai, MH, India
1. Scheme for handling of specialized materials for industry sector.
2. Preparation of overall equipment layout.
3. Preparation of technical specifications, review of offers and preparation of technical recommendations for procurement.
4. Preparation of purchase requisition for mechanical bought out items.
5. Preparation of GA drawing of belt conveyor, hopper, gates, etc. for approval from client.
6. Selection of equipment & capacity, provide costing and BOM.
7. Selection of belt width, type, belt speed, idler diameter, pulley diameter, safety switches etc. based on IS:11592 & CEMA.
8. Design calculation for motor power, gear box, coupling, belt tension, shaft diameter of pulleys for belt conveyor system.
9. Approval of General Arrangement drawing of various bought out items.
10. Calculation of size & volume for bins, bunkers & silo for storage of material.
11. Selection of various equipment related to material handling like Crusher, Vibrating Feeder, Screen, Rod Gate, Rack & Pinion Gate, Apron Feeder, etc. for Raw Material Handling System.
12. Preparation of detailing drawing for fabrication & manufacturing purpose.
13. Calculation of load data for design of civil foundation & structural design of conveyor gallery, junction houses, trestles, etc.
14. Coordination with detailing team to detail manufacturing drawing to issue workshop for manufacturing.
15. Visit Sites to resolve issues & query.
16. Daily interaction with production, sub-contract & purchase for smooth execution and support to service.
17. Co-ordination with other discipline engineers, consultants, OEMs, plant operations team, reviewing deliverables, etc.
Elektromag Devices Pvt Ltd. · Full-time
May 2009 –
2 yrs 5 mos Mumbai, MH, India
1. Designing and Drawing of part detailed and assembly drawing of MAGNETIC EQUIPMENT (over band magnetic separator, Magnetic Drum Machine, Vibrating Feeders, Magnetic Pulleys, Vibrating screen etc.).
2. Making the standard drawing by referring design data & Q. C. department comment for standard equipment’s of company.
3. Designing of shaft & selection of drive for power transmission of various equipment’s.
4. Development of previous standard detailed 2D & 3D Drawings of equipment.
5. Coordinating with Marketing and Production Department.
6. Estimation & Planning of Bill of Materials (BOM).
7. Preparation and release of Design output documents.
Intech Designs India Pvt. Ltd. · Full-time
Feb 2008 –
1 yrs Mumbai, MH, India
1. Detailing Pre-Engineered Building Structures. (Fabrication & Erection Drawings) PEB jobs for Vulcan Steel Building, Steel Build Company i.e. SBC.
2. Checking for U.S. projects of Pre- Engineered Structural Steel building in day to day basis to achieve the projects in time.
3. Development of detailed 2D & 3D Drawings of Steel Structural Components.
4. Development of Cold formed & Hot Rolled Frame Structures, Connections and Panel Construction Drawings.
5. Drafting the Detailed Drawings of PEB Structure like COLUMNS, RAFTERS, COLUMN, C-SECTIONS, CRANE BEAMS, ANGLE BRACING, CABLE BRACING, ROD BRACING, SHEETING PROFILE, etc.
6. Take off Bill of Materials (BOM).
7. Work involves Preparing Product layout from the given data. Preparing concerned Excel sheet, Power Point.
B. Tech , Mechaical Engineering, A
2016 – 2019
shree ram institute of scince and technology
Diploma, Mechaical Engineering, A
2005 – 2008