I’m a Solidworks Designer with 14 years of working experience in product and mechanical design. Proficient at creating detailed technical drawings, advanced surfacing, solid part modeling and complex assemblies for product manufacturing and machine builds. Adept in maximizing form, fit and function through meticulous design model evaluation.
Process Plant Designer
As the Solidworks PDM Administrator and Drafter my responsibilities include maintaining PDM vault and revision control, managing mechanical BOM's, provide accurate and detailed manufacturing drawings, design process equipment layout using AutoCAD and Solidworks, Prepare Assembly Retrofit Document Guides and Build Packages and (P&ID) Process & Instrumentation Diagrams using AutoCAD
• Design detailed assemblies and subassemblies of Process Piping Systems using Solidworks
• Design Process Equipment Layout using AutoCAD and Solidworks
• Create custom parts and pressure vessel manufacturing drawings.
• Prepare Assembly, Retrofit Document Guides and Build Packages.
• (P&ID) Process & Instrumentation Diagrams using AutoCAD
• Solidworks PDM Vault and Bill of Material management
Lead Jewelry Designer
Oversee a design team of three. I was the go-to expert for evaluating product designs, parts, assemblies, drawings, dimensioning and tolerancing. I would set the creative direction for product lines and insure manufacturability. R&D of micro precision watch mechanisms and components.
Design intricate high-end custom jewelry, bridal and watch lines.
• Design machines, fixtures, tooling and molds for jewelry and watch production.
• Reverse engineering of Swiss made micro precision mechanical watch movements Detail design of all internal and external wrist watch parts and components.
• Implement equation driven design tables to existing and new Solidworks files for an efficient and automated design process.