UPWORK link for past projects: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01927bb67900547196
I am a versatile Mechanical Design/Simulation Engineer with 5 years of broad & extensive experience working with clients in various industries like:
• Accessories & Wearables
• GPS Trackers
• Mailing/Postage Saving
• Arms Weapon
• HVAC/Floor Plan
• 3D Printing
• Cooling Systems & Heatsinks
• And many more
I specialize in:
• CAD Drafting/Modeling/Simulation/Animation from rough sketches
• Blueprint-Engineering Drawing-CAD (2D-3D) conversion
• Rendering for both commercials and internal presentation
• Spill, leak, water & heat-proof modeling & simulation
• Multiple file conversion techniques ranging Photoshop's .ai to 3D printer's .stl.
• Material selections & rendering
• BOM & Revision change maintenance
• 3D Printing techniques like .stl modification and additive manufacturing
• Liquid, Spin & Injection molding techniques and clearance requirements for plastics and metals
• Company logo creation/modification
• 3D Modeling tutorial & guidance
• I am also experienced in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator creating posters & logos
• And many more
Leaving a project hanging/incomplete is the one thing I will never do. When we come to an agreement about the project, I pledge to never disclose the project under any circumstance unless I have your approval.
I will never accept any project or send any proposal to a project without a careful consideration of my skills, field of expertise, time availability, project time frame and other essential factors to the success of the project.
I will do my very best to accommodate whatever you need even if it is not under my scope of work or even if that means the project would be extended several times, which happens a lot. I am available 24/7 via Skype: jan.sunaryanto and email: email@example.com.
Thank you in advance, I look forward to working with you :).
Jan Bastian Sunaryanto
Purdue University in 2014
(Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering)
Raffles International Christian School in 2012
(Associate of Science, Engineering Science)