▪ Electrical and Mechanical Design Engineer on island residential buildings projects. (Luxury
▪ Project manager's assistant. Filling timesheets and day-by-day work management. Visits on field
and coordination with the contractors.
▪ Quantity surveyor. Coordination with the HVAC, electrical materials and equipment suppliers.
▪ Underfloor heating/cooling, Fan Coil Units, VRV systems sizing, and installation supervisor.
▪ MEP systems Cost estimation.
▪ Swimming pool mep designer
▪ European codes knowledge
▪ Electrical MEP Design Engineer using REVIT and AutoCad 2D software
▪ Multifamily projects Technical Study and Design
▪ Technical Study on buildings' Energy efficiency using COMCheck software
▪ USA National Electrical Code knowledge
▪ NFPA knowledge (fire alarm and emergency lighting, smoke and carbon detecting systems design)
▪ Coordination with Architects, Project Managers, Local Authorities
▪ Working on projects based on USA structural sector
▪ Site Lighting design, Photometric studies (Visual Software)
▪ Lighting and power layout design (Interior and Exterior), One-line and Multi-Line diagrams,
Electrical panels design, Motors sizing,
▪ Breaker and Feeder cables Sizing
▪ Fire Pumps, Diezel Fire Pumps, Generators, Interior transformers design and sizing using Product
▪ Shop Drawing and Request for Information responses
▪ CCTV and Telephone risers design and knowledge
University of Patras
Electrical and Computer Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering