We would like to ask you for your help to create a new kitchen prep station product for the market that will be made out of bamboo. Technical skill or experience with these elements would be helpful.
We are looking for a high-quality design with optimum functionality.
Use this guide to design a product that is unique, hyper-functional, and pleasing to look at.
After the design contest, we want to validate our concept and bring the product to market!
Deliverables. All CAD drawings showing everything. Please provide full dimensions for each side/element of the design. Also, provide images showing clearly each side of the unit (top, bottom, front, back, sides. 3D files as well. And static images of all the different angles sent separately.
1. We are looking for a very specific product. You can choose to use our EXACT details on HOW we would do it and provide the final details to make it work perfectly (and look nice, consider costs, etc). Possibly adding in some small changes or improvements. This is highly desirable to us. We like the current idea but need it fleshed out and the “Look/Details” finalized. See the description on what we were thinking.
2. You can also choose to make a more unique product based on the ideas presented. This could work but it will be more difficult to do exactly what we want.
3. The product must include a cutting board, food scale, food disposal area for items chopped on cutting board, and containers to put the food in. The idea of measuring the food is also good. Extra “cutting parts/blades” not really desired. We like the idea of an efficient cutting board where you use a knife. Please see the bottom on the specifics of the products we like and why.
4. Size: Flexible. Kitchen product. We recommend a cutting board of around 16 inches long and about 10 inches wide. This is a good starting point. The rest of the details please consider making the different elements big enough but also consider the costs as well. It should be an efficient/space saving product. Easy to be out of the way and not too bulky.
5. The item has to come FULLY Assembled.
6. The more versatility and uniqueness this product has the better. But simplicity, cost in manufacturing and shipping are also very important.
7. Material: Needs to be made of bamboo. All bamboo is ideal and recommended. Some metal and/or glass can also be included. No plastic except perhaps for the scale.
8. High quality and durability a priority. Materials that don’t crack or warp, etc.
9. MORE function is desired. Versatility and function is a huge part of our brand. More STORAGE space or ways to store.
10. It should look aesthetically pleasing in its design. People should look at it and go “that’s nice!”.
11. The deliverables should include full design in multiple angles for CAD drawings. As well as static images of all angles plus 3D files.
See our attached file for Specifics.
Wants:See Attached File for Specifics
Additional InformationNew Concept for Organizer (Highly Desired):
*Measuring Cup Slide
See this image first:
If you notice on the right hand side of the cutting board there are 3 ramekins. This is not really what I am asking you to do but it gave me an idea. What we would really like to add is a section where you can SLIDE food cut on the cutting board into designated areas that can be measured. In a standard measurement like cups, 1/2 cups, and maybe 1/4 or 1/3 or 2 cups. That would depend on the design. But at least 1/2 and 1 full cup.
There should be no blockage for the food to be slide directly into holes where they can be measured.
This could be on one of the sides or behind the cutting board.
Then the user should be able to remove the measured portion.
This is a highly desired feature! Please include it.
A less desired function would be holding food that needs to be prepared. This is not necessary. Places for extra utensils and things is not either.
Please let me know if you need more clarification on this concept.
We really like the idea of a stainless steel scale as well. With little to no plastic. Eco-Friendly is important. You can see some on Amazon like this:
Important new idea:
Detachable top! Must have. This will make cleaning it so much easier!! The unit will likely need to be large so making the top detachable will be a huge bonus.
NO MORE Weight Scale:
We have decided to remove the necessity of having a scale with this product. Sorry for the late change. I think with the other recent changes it is not necessary and causes unnecessary complications with using plastic and electronic complexity. And it takes up space that can be used for other things. Please remove that element.
#124 Bamboo Prep Station.C11 by Quantum_Designs
#122 BAMBOO PREP STATION_5 by Vimalgeorge10
#112 Bamboo prep station concept 7-4 by Johnney_7
- STEP/STP 3D Modeling — step171
- STL Modeling — stl171
- Cutting board dimensions — cutting board dimensions
- Slot for cutting board — cutting board remove slot
- Rendering 1 — render17 1
- Rendering 2 — render17 2
- Rendering 3 — render17 3
- Rendering 4 — render17 4
- Rendering 5 — render17 5
- Rendering 6 — render17 6
- Rendering 7 — render17 7
- Rendering 8 — render17 8
#5 Bamboo Prep Station.C1 by Quantum_Designs
#8 Bamboo prep station concept 1 by Johnney_7
#11 Bamboo prep station by D&M by Design And More
#21 Bamboo Prep Station 02 by rayenb
#22 Bamboo prep station concept 3 by Johnney_7
- STEP/STP 3D Modeling — step7
- Rendering Images — render70
- Rendering Images — render71
- Rendering Images — render72
- Rendering Images — detail image
- Rendering Images — render50
- Rendering Images — render51
- Rendering Images — render52
- Rendering Images — render60
- Rendering images — render61
- Rendering Images — render62
- Rendering Images — render80
- Rendering Images — render82
- Rendering Images — render83
#27 Bamboo Prep Station by TarasV
- Autodesk Fusion 360 — Bamboo Prep Station render 1
- Autodesk Fusion 360 — Bamboo Prep Station render 2
- Autodesk Fusion 360 — Bamboo Prep Station render 3
- Autodesk Fusion 360 — Bamboo Prep Station render 4
- Autodesk Fusion 360 — Bamboo Prep Station render 5
- Autodesk Fusion 360 — Bamboo Prep Station render 6
- Autodesk Fusion 360 — Bamboo Prep Station render 7
- Autodesk Fusion 360 — Bamboo Prep Station
#28 Bamboo prep station concept 4 by Johnney_7
#29 Bamboo Prep Station by sherifelsheikh
#35 Bamboo prep station concept 5 by Johnney_7
- STEP/STP 3D Modeling — step77
- Rendering Images — render114
- Rendering Images — render113
- Rendering Images — render112
- Rendering Images — render111
- Rendering Images — render110
- Rendering Images — render109
- Rendering Images — render107
- Rendering Images — render106
- Rendering Images — render105
- Rendering Images — render104
- Rendering Images — render103
- Rendering Images — render102
- Details — detail image3
- Details — detail image102
- Details — detail image101
#36 Bamboo Prep Station by sherifelsheikh
#37 Bamboo prep station by Design And More
#39 Bamboo prep station concept 6 by Johnney_7
- Rendering Images — render223
- Rendering Images — render222
- Rendering Images — render220
- Rendering Images — render218
- Rendering Images — render217
- Rendering Images — render214
- Rendering Images — render212
- Rendering Images — render210
- Rendering Images — render208
- Rendering Images — render205
- Rendering Images — render203
- Presentation — bamboo prep station concept6 presentation
#42 BamPreSta 107 by ecooco
- Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017 — Description
- Rendering Images 2021 — Image 01
- Rendering Images 2021 — IM OP 01
- Trimble SketchUp (Google) 2021 — IM 01
- Trimble SketchUp (Google) 2021 — IM 03G
- AutoCAD Architecture 2014 — Bamboo PS
- 3ds Max (3D Studio Max) 2015 — Bamboo PS
- Filmora Wondershare Video Editor 2014 — PS Mounting B
#43 kitchen-preperation-station-1 by Shreyas_01
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
We are interested in hiring someone who has experience or capability in creating CAD for footwear and footwear-related projects.
Hi! We would like to ask you for your help to create a new pen holder/organizer product for the market that will be made out of bamboo. Technical skill or experience with these elements would be helpful. We are looking for a high-quality design with optimum functionality. In the attached file, you can find some guidelines and some sample images for inspiration. We want to ask you to use this guide to design a product that is unique, hyper-functional, and pleasing to look at. After the design contest, we want to validate our concept and bring the snack organizer to production! Deliverables. All CAD drawings showing everything. Please provide full dimensions for each side/element of the design. Also, provide images showing clearly each side of the unit (top, bottom, front, back, sides.
Help Design an Electric Airplane!!!
Hi CAD Crowd, My name is Frank. I live in Colorado USA. I have an idea for building an airplane of my own design. I would like to see how it would look and fly by first building a smaller, remote control version. My plan is to post this contest and have the file printed in a foam product. I would then add the electric motors and servos and put in reinforcements and cover it will kevlar or carbon fiber. I will then fly it and make changes as deemed necessary. Briefly, I eventually want to build a full sized Electric powered airplane capable of short take offs but still able to fly fast. I have the basic plan on paper and the files are attached. What I would like to do is have it converted to a very sleek, futuristic, and sexy looking CAD file. I will then have it cut out of high-density foam blocks, so the design needs to be configured so that it can be cut up into blocks that can interlock precisely together. Inside of these blocks would be cut outs for structural element (Like carbon fiber tubing). The file attached shows my plan for the full-sized aircraft. The remote control model I want to build will need to be about 1/5 sized. The craft will need to be in separate elements that can be pressed neatly together with interlocking components. The tail will have the two separate components. The top wing, which articulates, will be a separate component. The Alierons will be separate. and the rest of the aircraft will need to be cut into small enough pieces for the CNC machine to cut The airfoil shape will be NLF(1)-0115
Asset Protection System
Help design creative concepts for a universal industrial asset protection system which consists of (1) sensor units, (2) an alarm HUB, and (3) automatic control unit(s). The overall concept is to have a retrofit system which can (1) sense hazards, (2) alert operators, and (3) have the capability to issue a automatic response to ensure operator and asset protection in industrial settings. Component Descriptions: 1. Sensors: should be small (approximately 5x5cm) thin, contain a solar panel, electronics, and durable enough to take a beating. They will be placed on the exterior of vehicles, or around an industrial work plant. Construction should be something similar to bullet-proof glass as to be durable, but transparent for the solar panel to function. Please choose an athletic design while keeping manufacturability in mind. Please focus a little the sensor mounting options, for example: a nice base-plate the sensor could attach to and possibly be easily removed for replacement. Open to creative designs outside these specifications. 2. Alarm HUB: Combine the following into one product: “Emergency Hazard Warning Beacon” + “Google Nest Thermostat” + “Wifi Router” + “DJI Mavic Air 2 Controller.” If that doesn’t make sense, read on. The Alarm HUB will connect to the sensors and provide visible and audible warning if any dangers are detected. Target dimensions should be relatively small around 15x15x4cm, but still be visible as a warning light in an industrial setting. First it should resemble an Emergency Hazard Warning Beacon similar to an emergency light bar on a police car or fire-truck. Secondly it should be aesthetic like a fancy like the Google Nest thermostat, or a wifi-router or something of this sort as it will be placed in multiple places like on the dash of a car, on the exterior of the car, mounted near the control systems for a industrial plant, or mounted vertically on the industrial plant wall next to some equipment. It should include a simple interface with a few buttons and a small LCD screen. Thirdly, most importantly the alarm HUB MUST have a built-in clamp for holding a smart-phone as the system will be enabled for use with phones or tablets to act as the screen. Use the DJI Mavic Air 2 controller for design inspiration for the phone holder clamp. Additionally the phone holder clamp should be able to accept a tablet-holder system so a tablet can be used. Again, reference drone controller tablet holder designs as there are multiple examples. 3. Automatic-Control-Unit: will be a way for the asset protection system to automatically respond to a detected threat. For example, a system which is plugged into an outlet may be plugged into a outlet-style automatic-response-unit so that the device can be shut down if a threat is sensed by the system. Get creative here and propose a few different form factors for possible automatic-control-units. Please reference the attached Word Doc. For further documentation.
CNC Machined Bottle Opener
Hello designers! CloudNC is running a competition to produce CAD for a CNC machined bottle opener that we can produce in-house and hand out as gifts to investors, staff and visitors. It should be 3-axis machinable (milling only), designed for manufacture (no incredibly tight radii e.g. or internal corners), and look contemporary. You can recommend a material. Multiple parts/materials are acceptable if pretty trivial to assemble, e.g. with a standard M-thread screw. If you have any questions please get in touch. Good luck!