Description:I bought a new apartment in Paris, 2 bedroom with 60sqm.
We'd like to get proposals on how to organize the space, and for interior design.
We don't have a preference for the software. One of our question is whether we should move the Kitchen inside the living room, or perhaps switch it with the bathroom. That way we could also use the corridor space to have a bigger master bedroom.
In terms of style, we're open to various styles. Maybe industrial, or vintage, or else.
Ceiling height is 2.45meter
Wants:We're open to creativity. Our goal is to better visualize ourselves in the space and be able to get a clearer direction into what we can ask workers for the renovation.
We like being able to get the kitchen closer to the living room but we also want to get enough space for a table / sofa for hanging out and hosting dinners.
Don't Wants:Not really fond of scandinavian that's in too many apartments now.
#21 Proposed Plan by Roy Patoc
#16 PROPOSED FLOOR PLAN LAY-OUT DESIGN by LeeAlc
#15 Paris apartment by Ricardo Forattini Ramalho
- Adobe Photoshop 2016 — bathroom - option 02-c
- Adobe Photoshop 2016 — bathroom - option 02-b
- Adobe Photoshop 2016 — bathroom - option 02-a
- Adobe Photoshop 2016 — Living - option 01-rendered-c
- Adobe Acrobat Pro 2019 — Paris apartment project
- Adobe Photoshop 2016 — bathroom - option 01-b
- Adobe Photoshop 2016 — bathroom - option 01-a
- Adobe Photoshop 2016 — Quarto B - 01b
- Adobe Photoshop 2016 — Quarto B - 01a
- Adobe Photoshop 2016 — Quarto A - 01b
- Adobe Photoshop 2016 — Quarto A - 01a
- Adobe Photoshop 2016 — Living - option 01-rendered-d
- Adobe Photoshop 2016 — Living - option 01-rendered-b
- Adobe Photoshop 2016 — Living - option 01-rendered-a
- Trimble SketchUp (Google) — Paris-proposta-opcao 02.part2
- Trimble SketchUp (Google) 2016 — Paris-proposta-opcao 02.part1
#2 French Industrial by GabbiAt
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
Refresh my new office
I have recently moved into an office that needs some updating. I work in marketing so would like something fresh and fun. I like plants so a couple of new additions would be nice. The current desk in the corner needs to stay in that position. I also need a bookshelf added. I like the small table and chairs but want furniture that is a bit trendier. I have powerpoints in each corner of the room so you can use this to plug in something illuminated ifyou have any cool ideas. Good luck
Universal Quad Senior Home
Translate softline sketches to AutoCAD.
A foldable Stand for a platform using the following friction hinges for the top connection: 3000-0001-HNG L 3000-0001-HNG R for the bottom connection: 3000-0501-HNG 3000-0501-HNG which you can find on this side: http://www.hanayainc.com/3000series.htm All material is Alluminum The top platform should be an aluminum grate, see picture.
Make My Home Nicerdddd
nicer home nicer home nicer home nicer home nicer home nicer home nicer home
Landscape design for a residential home. Create more beautiful scenery from less space. Explore all five senses of Landscape design. Suggest exterior house paint colours. Add or delete elements from the site plan. Young couple with 2 children girl is 7 years old and boy is 7 months old. Jacuzzi maybe? Yes or no? Fire Boma? Yes or no? Outside sitting benches? Be creative. Municipal mandatory 1 meter paving around the house. All water features if added to be 1 meter away from boundary wall. A vegetable garden is also desired. Do more with less. Washing line to be considered.