- ASME Y14.5m 1994 throughY(hidden).(hidden)
- Process improvement and implementation
These are just highlights of my skill level and experience.
HEICO Corp. · Full-time
Jan 2017 –
5 yrs 8 mos Hollywood, FL, United States
- Implementation of process improvements to manufacturing of parts and quality control.
- Using GD&T knowledge, ensure that all process sketches and customer drawings are fully identifying all features of each part.
- Perform RCCA (Root Cause and Corrective Action) on all Non-Conformance reports to repair non-conforming parts and avoid a repeat of the same discrepancy(s).
- 3D modeling skills used to create new and improve current models, as well as create in-process models for each operation of the manufacturing process.
- NC programming of parts to be machined on CNC machines for precision work, efficiency, and repeatability.
Manufacturing Engineer / CMM Quality Control
Baker Hill Industries · Full-time
Nov 2015 –
1 yrs 1 mos Coral Springs, FL, United States
- Perform CAD tasks to ensure quality on all process sketches and 3D models are accurate for CNC machining.
- NC programming to manufacture parts on CNC machines for precision, efficiency, and repeatability.
- CMM programming, and training to improve Quality dept.'s efficacy and efficiency when inspecting parts with complex features and feature frames.
- Assisted finding RCCA's in all MRB meetings through using graphs such as Ishikawa diagrams and 5-Why's to name a few.