You can share any downloadable 3D model by embedding the 3D viewer on your website.
Steps to embed the 3D model viewer:
- Visit the upload page and share your downloadable 3D model with the Cad Crowd community (see supported file types)
- Visit My models page and choose the 3D model you want to share
- Click the Embed button on the 3D model page
- Copy the HTML code snippet
- Paste the HTML code snippet on your website or blog
Note: See an example 3D viewer widget (below) and the list of supported 3D CAD files for the viewer.
Embedded 3D viewer example
Embedded 3D viewer (autoplay)
You can set the 3D viewer to automatically load the 3D model by clicking the Autoplay checkbox before copying the code snippet (screenshot below).