A variety of payment options are available for your design/engineering project.
Standard payment methods accepted
- Credit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and major credit cards via Stripe.
- PayPal/Stripe: We accept encrypted payments through PayPal + Stripe, which are the two main credit card processing companies for eCommerce.
- Check/Money Order: We accept checks and money orders from US and Canadian clients (private projects only) with a $1,000+ budget. Checks and money orders are held until they’ve cleared (usually 7-days), unless the payment is made by a large or well-known company.
- Invoice/Credit: We may offer 30-day payment to large companies (private projects only) with a $1,000+ budget. A PO (purchase order) is required and a credit check may apply for smaller companies.
- Zelle®: We accept payments via Zelle for US-based clients (private projects only) with a $1,000+ budget.
- Venmo: We accept payments with Venmo for US-based clients (private projects only) for projects with a $1,000+ budget.
- Interac eTransfer: We accept payment by Interac eTransfer from Canadian clients (private projects only) for projects with a $500CAD+ budget. Interac payments are made in Canadian dollars.
Payments and currency information
- US dollars: A large majority of our clients are billed in US dollars (USD).
- Canadian dollars: Canadian clients can pay in Canadian dollars (private projects only).
- Other currencies: We don’t support other currencies at this time.