or you are welcome to bring up your own design. but it should be modern looking
I will attach an image with the size requirement etc. I want to manufacture these in bulk, since I have no experience in this trade I will need instructions on what materials i need to choose and which company to contact to make the real product to look like your design. The rear part of the cube will have a port outlet for USB and power.
Later we will need to place a logo. I will get back on that later
Finally, If you are not clear on what to do please send me a private message.
- Your own choice
Below is some additional information that I replied to another designer I hope it serves useful.
1) The inside Dim should be 15" (not 12")I dont really worry about the out, it can depend on the thickness of the material (probably brushed dark metal or strong plastic)
2) I am building a 3D scanner, so for installation purpose I will need the entire face to open 3)The lazer and camera will not be accessed, however the turn table will be used to put/take 3d objects
4)I provided the link to show you an idea of my imagination. I like the external design(looks like a big rubix cube ) and the orange-black combination. The orange should be a semi transparent material. If you see other attached image, the small squares with a dot represent the orange part and the blank square represent the black part
5) Total internal length is 15" I want the lower portion to be 5"
6) So as i mentioned this is a 3d scanner that will be used mostly in home/office or architecture labs and it is supposed to be a table top scanner. What material do you recommend for this
7) The first image in instruction1 is a rough sketch of the platform where will will mount the turn table, the lazer and the camera. the turn table and lazer will be attached. the turn table will be on the side of the orange part of the cube. please see attached doc for an idea of the setup, ignore the eternal structure as we are designing it as a cube
Finally please remember, after designing the parts please provide me a final image as how the product will look like so I can use it to update my webpage