Description:Using a Polyurethane Bag with a Polyethylene lining, Fluid channels are welded into bag, PVC misting nozzle and a Fluid connection point is welded to the bag, a mount device Bracket with a grommet hole is welded to the top of bag this also gives the bag its stability. Device mounts on wall with a suction cup.
The fluid device is about the size of a standard aerosol sunscreen mister and made of PVC. Design to hold 6 ounces of fluid.
The pump is located at the bottom of device and locks into place after pumping. The top of the device has a trigger and dispenses the fluid. A quick release connection allows you to hook to the wall mounted misting device or hook a single mister to device in order to spray the rest of your body. It's an all in on sunscreen applying device.
All elements are necessary. You could use more or less nozzles on bag depending on diameter each nozzle can cover.
>>Mist from bag Needs to cover at least 18inch x20inch area equally.
>>Liquid must flow or be suctioned back into dispenser after use!!
>>Make small as functionally possible
>>Design small carrying bag for device.
How The it Works:
The misting device is placed on a wall at chest level, a suction cup holds device to the wall. The Fluid device is filled to 3/4 then closed. Connect the PVC fluid line with the quick release connections to the pump device then the misting device. Pump the fluid device manually until pressure is built up in device. Person steps 1-2 feet from the wall with back towards device. Person closes eyes and pushes release trigger on fluid delivery device for 3 seconds. Person then turns around and repeats steps.
Wants:1. Grommet hole to mount device. 3/8 to 1/2 preferably (but not necessarily
2. Bracket to hold bag welded to bag.6 to 7 inches long preferably (but not necessarily
3. Fluid channels welded in bag. 1/4 preferably (but not necessarily)
4. PVC misting nozzle welded to bag. 1/4 to 3/8 preferably (but not necessarily)
5. Fluid connection point welded to bag.3/8 preferably (but not necessarily)
6. Polyurethane Bag with a Polyethylene bag 10 to12 inches in length by 5-7 inches wide (but not necessarily)
7. Manual hand pump 1.5 to 2.5 diameters preferably (but not necessarily)
8. Main Cylinder.1.5 to 2.5 diameter preferably (but not necessarily)
9. Twist off cap1.5 to 2.5 diameter preferably (but not necessarily)
10. Trigger 3/4 to 1.5 diameter preferably (but not necessarily)
11. Quick Connection point and Dispensing. 3/8 preferably (but not necessarily)
12. Extraction line. 1/8 to 1/4 preferably (but not necessarily)
13. Pump component.3/8 to 1/2 diameter preferably (but not necessarily)
14. Quick connecting mister.3/8 preferably (but not necessarily)
15. (Not Shown in Drawing) 18-24 inch long 1/4 flex tube with 3/8 connection point on both ends preferably size and length (but not necessarily)
Relationship Between The Components:
6) Polyurethane Bag with a Polyethylene lining is the base.3) Fluid channels are welded in bag,2) Bracket to give bag a durable holding pattern is welded to bag,1)Grommet hole is pre molded in bracket to mount device,4)PVC misting nozzle welded to bag,5)Fluid connection point welded to bag.
Fluid Dispensing Device
7) Manual pump is located at the bottom of device and locks into place after pumping. 8) Main cylinder cavity.9) A twist off top.10) trigger for fluid dispensing 11) A quick release connection allows you to hook to the wall mounted misting device or hook a single mister to device. 12) Extraction line 13) Internal pressure pump for air intake. 14) Single quick connecting mister.15) Not Shown in drawing 18-24 inch pvc fluid line 1/4 in size.
It's an all in on sunscreen applying device.
All elements are necessary. You could use more or less nozzles depending on diameter each nozzle can cover.
Don't Wants:Nozzles that drip.
File Size Limit:10 MB - 24 MB
- Auto Cad
No Entries Submitted Yet.
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
Trash Can Clip\Labels
I am looking to have designed three silicone clips that can attach to the rim of a trash can. One clip will be black and say Landfill, one will be green and say Compost and the third will be blue and say Recycle. I am also looking for the corresponding icons next to the text. The typeface should be Helvetica Neue.
Guitar Capo Design
We have created a game changing new version of the guitar capo. Our patent pending design eliminates the short comings of all modern capo designs. We have created what we call a "reverse nut" that keeps strings from binding in the capo. When the strings are bent up to pitch, they will return to original pitch without getting stuck in the capo. What we need: 3D CAD product rendering for prototyping. Capo Definition: "Musicians commonly use a capo to raise the pitch of a fretted instrument so they can play in a different key using the same fingerings as playing open (i.e., without a capo). In effect, a capo uses a fret of an instrument to create a new nut at a higher note than the instrument's actual nut. There are capo designs, but most commercial capos consist of a rubber-covered bar that clamps to the instrument's neck in some way to hold down the strings. Capos come in different sizes and shapes for different instruments and fretboard curvatures. The most relevant mechanical factors that vary by type of capo are ease of use, size, degree of interference with the player's hands, and ability to hold down strings uniformly without affecting tuning. Musicians use capos on many stringed instruments: guitars, mandolins, mandolas, banjos, bouzoukis—virtually any instrument that has strings suspended over a fretted fingerboard. Capos exist for square-necked resonator guitars, some of which do not contact the neck, but clamp above and below the strings." Wikipedia
Asthma Inhaler with Cartridge
I am looking for someone who can design a cartridge to attach to the bottom of our existing inhaler. The design must be re-moveable, and have small vents at the bottom and the top of the cartridge so that air flow can move freely when inhaling into the device. Furthermore, since there will be contents placed inside the cartridge, the designer may want to design a top and bottom part of the cartridge so contents can be placed inside and sealed. NOTE: Designer must also design the main structure of the design along with the cartridge. See the attached images.
Guitar Effects Pedal Shade Covering
We have designed a product that will help solve a common problem for guitar players. Guitarists use tuning devices called pedal tuners. Boxes that are turned on and off by foot, with a digital display to show when a guitar is in tune or not. It is imperative that the tuner display can be seen at all times during a performance. When a guitar player performs outdoors, sunlight commonly blocks the digital display of the pedal tuner. Our product is basically a covering that blocks sunlight from the digital display of a tuner. What We Need: 3D CAD product rendering and .STL files for prototyping. .STL Files of fully assembled product, and .STL files of individual parts as well. We need the design to be scaled to exact dimensions so that we can prototype it . Wants: 1.Sleek and modern design that is astetically pleasing, nothing rigid. Make it look cool and similar to our other product. (We will attach images of our other music product for inspiration) 2. Functional 3d rendering and files where all parts work and fit together. 3. Use original drawings (submitted by us) to render a ready to prototype product. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Use whatever program that will allow you to make a 3d rendering for us and to send .STL files. Thank you!
Mechanical electronic cigarette mods - Product Design with 3ds Max or SolidWorks
I'm looking for designs a for mechanical electronic cigarette mods, its all going to be mechanical. I have some pic for some mods that are already out there and there are some videos too. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/apv-discussion/350034-chi-you-apv-korea.html http://www.e-cig-reviews.com/Chi_You.html http://www.e-cig-reviews.com/caravela.html http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/apv-discussion/333490-show-off-your-caravelas.html