Description:SEE BRIEF DOCUMENT
Design the perfect 60% mechanical keyboard, paying close attention to the case. The keyboard case should be slim, sleek and the same colour as the space grey Macbook Pro. Subtle Curves and rounded edges may be effective.
Wants:SEE WORD DOCUMENT
• Aesthetic quality and overall sleekness of case.
• Detail/ realism of render
• Creativity/ innovation of design.
• Capacity for the case to fit a printed circuit board.
Don't Wants:SEE BRIEF DOCUMENT
• Models that do not allow any space for a printed circuit board.
• Large footprint.
• Something that’s already on the market.
#13 bottom 1st-2nd add usb c by supra77
- 3d pdf — keyboard-04-with usb c-key3
- solidworks-step — keyboard-04-with usb c-key3
- render — bottm-1st-usb c
- render — bottm-2nd-usb c
- solidworks-step — keyboard-04-with usb c-key1
- solidworks-step — keyboard-04-with usb c-key2
- 3d pdf — keyboard-04-with usb c-key1
- 3d pdf — keyboard-03-with usb c-key3
- solidworks-step — keyboard-03-with usb c-key3
- 3d pdf — keyboard-04-with usb c-key2
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
I Floss is a new product
My product will snap onto a pop socket after you pop the current top off. It will contain dental floss inside so you may floss everyday anytime since you have your phone with you most of the day. Your current pop socket will continue to work as it currently does but it will protrude out approx 1/3 to 1/2 inch instead of laying nearly flat. Please email for more details
Very simple but smart doorbell
This smart doorbell will feature a simple button, a proximity sensor and prominent rgb led indicator that changes color as a visitor approaches. It is supposed to have at least 3 parts, the fixed wall mount, removable rechargable battery and the actual doorbell. The three components will be held together magnetically. The goal is to have a simple, elegant and functional design that will have minimal manufacturing cost. It should focus on simplicity and affordability. Please see attached image for more info.
New and Improved Title Block (2D AutoCAD)
Our company needs a new and improved title block. This title block will be used primarily for customer-facing drawings. We use AutoCAD LT 2019. All of our CAD drawings are 2D. We use imperial dimensions only.
Need to design Front porch and give the house curb appeal.
We want create a flexible collapsible “koozie” can holder. Must haves it must be able to fit all 12oz cans in one koozie. Slim can and regular size cans,