Description:I have Parkinson's disease. One of the classic symptoms of Parkinson's is hypophonia, a decrease in speech amplitude. My hypophonia is severe and presents a challenge to me in terms of job, family, & friends. I am seeking a small, discreet, and aesthetically pleasing personal amplification device. Here are some criteria.
-The microphone should be sensitive as my hypophonia is severe.I'm not averse to a handheld microphone that I bring to my mouth as needed.
-I would like an on-off switch on the microphone.
-I prefer regular batteries to rechargeable batteries
-The speaker should be small and have volume control. I would like to be able to use it for one-on-one conversation as well as in meetings or when lecturing.
-it would be great if the speaker could be placed somewhere nearish to where the sound naturally comes from, i.e., my mouth. E.g. the collar of the shirt or pinned to the shirt pocket. Attached to the belt is also possible.
-Would be nice if the speaker could be removed and put on the table for meetings
-All three pieces (mic, speaker, amplifier) can be separate so no one is too bulky
Wants:Small, discrete, powerful, adjustable volume, aesthetically pleasing, lack of mic/spkr feedback
Don't Wants:-I have www.amazon.com/WinBridge-Rechargeable-Ultralight-Presentations-Etc-Black/dp/B014JJG43E/ref=sr_1_1 and it works reasonably well, but it is big and clunky.
Ask for Sample:I want you to design it and I want you to build it. $250 prize for the design, then I pay parts & a fair profit to you for building it.
- This is a required field, but I have no idea what to put here
#10 Hypophonia Amplification Device Concept 1 by Pablo Gosso
- Solidworks - Keyshot — Hypophonia Amplification Device 01
- Solidworks Assembly and parts — Hypophonia Amplification Device - Solidworks-Pablo Gosso
- Keyshot — Hypophonia Amplification Device 02-Technology behind Concept
- Keyshot-Photoshop — Hypophonia Amplification Device 03 Use around neck 01
- Keyshot-Photoshop — Hypophonia Amplification Device 04 Module 2 speaker on mic Platform
- Keyshot-Photoshop — Hypophonia Amplification Device 05 speaker grap on Mic
- Keyshot-Photoshop — Hypophonia Amplification Device 06-module 2 detail front charger
- Keyshot-Photoshop — Hypophonia Amplification Device 07-module 2 detail back charger
- Keyshot-Photoshop — Hypophonia Amplification Device 08-base detail
#6 Hypophonia Amplification Device Assembly by edward m barnes
- Autodesk Inventor Professional 2018 — Hypophonia Amplification Device MIC HEAD
- Autodesk Inventor Professional 2018 — Hypophonia Amplification Device back cover
- Autodesk Inventor Professional 2018 — Hypophonia Amplification Device ON OFF
- Autodesk Inventor Professional 2018 — Hypophonia Amplification Device spearker 1
- Autodesk Inventor Professional 2018 — Hypophonia Amplification Device USB
- Autodesk Inventor Professional 2018 — Hypophonia Amplification Device
- Autodesk Inventor Professional 2018 — Hypophonia Amplification Device VOL -
- Autodesk Inventor Professional 2018 — Hypophonia Amplification Device Assembly
- Autodesk Inventor Professional 2018 — Hypophonia Amplification Device spearker 2
#5 Hypophonia Amplification Device by Stevens97
#3 hypophonia amplification device by Manuel Zaragoza
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
Custom funnel with integrated phone mount
Design a 3d model so that a prototype can be injection molded and/or 3d printed. Must come with all necessary components to render the prototype.
2D Drawings (100)
Produce a 100 drawings following the procedure to the letter. Make sure to review the procedure since it changed slightly since last time
2D to 3D conversion
Convert 2D drawing set to 3D set. Deliverable's shall include individual part files for each part (flange, support and curl) and an assembly file (of the complete assembly).
I need a 3D CAD file of a conceptual twin fuselage or twin tail aircraft similar to the images attached. The wing span will should be about 7 feet long. This should not have a cockpit, or mufflers, scoops (unless require) as this will be an electric aircraft concept.
Spa/health club annex
Convert a 2D, basic floor plan of spa/health facility into a 3D floor plan of spa/health facility. The project will require some creative adjustments to accentuate the look and feel of the facility to align with a spa-like environment. The addition of furniture items typical to spa/health settings will be required. This is a concept project and dimensions may change in the future as the project develops. The final objective/goal is a 3D model that can be used to confirm final dimensions, details, and other information with a larger stakeholder group as the project develops to a final stage of execution.