Description:I do not have experience with this but I need to create a small in store display that represents my brand and relays information on how our personalization/ monogramming process works. This is something that you would find in boutiques sitting on a shelf or small table. (around 13" wide and 20" tall) There needs to be a section that can hold a set of plastic sheet cards (about 8.5 x 8.5 inches) that will have monogramming font examples. The customer would use these plexiglass sheets and hover them over the actual products that are in the store to help them visualize what their monogram will look like. It would also have an area that can show a single representative product that can be updated. I am thinking either a shelf where the store can place a small item such as a luggage tag or small cosmetic bag that is already stamped for viewing (no larger than 8" x 5" x 3:
The item needs to be free standing and able to be easily shipped.
Wants:Needs to be simple/sleek and ready to manufacture. Should reflect our brand vibe and have a coastal vibe. I am imagining it is made of a plastic material or acrylic/Lucite. I need to be able to take the project to the next step from the design - whether it is via 3D printing or providing specs to Acrylic company for sample making. Needs to be stable so that it can hold the cards and product and not easily tip over.
Don't Wants:I do not want something that requires a complicated manufacturing process or something that is delicate and difficult to ship. No sharp or clunky edges.
- no particular preference
Additional InformationFor final - will eventually need .PDF or .DXF file format.
#48 Boulevard Shop DIsplay Mod. C by Martin Arguello
#47 Boulevard Shop DIsplay Mod. B by Martin Arguello
#46 Boulevard Shop DIsplay Mod. A by Martin Arguello
#44 Shippable design idea by 3DDD by Decker
#43 Monogramming Curve Display by Vaseemkhan
#50 Boulevard Shop DIsplay Mod. F by Martin Arguello
#49 Boulevard Shop DIsplay Mod. E by Martin Arguello
#33 Boulevard "Sunset" Shop Display by Pablo Gosso
#51 Boulevard Shop DIsplay Mod. G by Martin Arguello
#53 Boulevard Shop display Concept :Squares by Pablo Gosso
#56 Options 1 and 2 by BPavel
#57 Options 3 and 4 by BPavel
#63 Shop Display, option #5 by BPavel
- Autodesk Inventor 2008 — 001 Shop display opt-5
- Autodesk Inventor 2008 — 002 Shop display opt-5
- Autodesk Inventor 2008 — 003 Shop display opt-5
- Autodesk Inventor 2008 — 004 Shop display opt-5
- Autodesk Inventor 2008 — 005 Shop display opt-5
- Autodesk Inventor 2008 — 006 Shop display opt-5
- Autodesk Inventor 2008 — 007 Shop display opt-5
- Autodesk Inventor 2008 — 008 Shop display opt-5
- Autodesk Inventor 2008 — 009 Shop display opt-5
- Autodesk Inventor 2008 — 010 Shop display opt-5
- Autodesk Inventor 2008 — 011 Shop display opt-5
- Autodesk Inventor 2008 — 012 Shop display opt-5
- AutoCAD 2008 — dxf - Shop display opt-5
#15 Showroom display by arjunkhanna
- PTC Creo Parametric / Pro-E 3.0 — asm0001.asm
- PTC Creo Parametric / Pro-E 3 — base.prt
- PTC Creo Parametric / Pro-E 3 — shelf.prt
- PTC Creo Parametric / Pro-E 3 — optional.prt
- PTC Creo Parametric / Pro-E 3 — optional assembly.asm
- PTC Creo Parametric / Pro-E 3 — base mold lower1.prt
- PTC Creo Parametric / Pro-E 3 — base mold upper.prt
#17 showroom display by arjunkhanna
- PTC Creo Parametric / Pro-E — asm0001
- PTC Creo Parametric / Pro-E — asm0002
- PTC Creo Parametric / Pro-E — asm0003
- PTC Creo Parametric / Pro-E — base
- PTC Creo Parametric / Pro-E — base drawing
- PTC Creo Parametric / Pro-E — optional
- PTC Creo Parametric / Pro-E — optional assembly
- PTC Creo Parametric / Pro-E — optional drawing
- PTC Creo Parametric / Pro-E — shelf drawing
- PTC Creo Parametric / Pro-E — shelf
DiscussionShowing last 20 comments - View All
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
Playful & Stunning IEM Wired Earbuds
We are working on IEM wired earbud to be released in 2018. We are looking for High Quality renderings and 3D Drawing. Type: IEM Earbud Target Audience: 13-40 Year Olds Competitors: Enclosed in attachments Controller: Slide button for volume, One multi Function button, and one microphone hole (attached picture for reference) Case: We would like it to be portable, thus an outdoor use case is anticipated. Dimension: Any shape under diameter 12mm and length 12mm (See attached picture of Driver dimension) Design Features: • Trendy Durable Design • High Quality Plastic • Ergonomic fit design • Crazy, Creative and Surprising design Audio Specification • Driver Unit: 10mm • Cord length: 1.1m • 3.5mm plug Any software is acceptable, if STL format file can be provided. Any further questions, please feel free to comment.
Parametric 3D Industrial Design
The item that will be called “pin” from now on in this document, should work as a fashionable hook to be attached to both a towel an the sand of the beach, so we ensure that the towel will keep its perfect position despite the wind or any other common adversity. There are already similar objects in the market that fulfill this objective as it can be seen in the images below (the technology to fix/tie/hook the towel to the sand could be different than the one shown in the images, we are opened to develop a new/different ways to fix the pin. That is the key point of this project.)
NoGoer - 3D Printing friendly Design for Kickstarter Project
Designed a product which is planned on being launched on Kickstarter. Electronics are complete, but an enclosure 3D model needs to be designed so a prototype can be 3D printed. Finally, the 3D model would need to be create with draft, fillets, and other injection molding requirements.
This is an industrial design for a hospital wall sensor with display, lights, and a button. The description of the project is contained in the attached file.
an iphone 5 / 5s case that will display a secondary screen on the back approximate dimensions: .5" x 5.5" x 2.4"