I am a detail oriented, motivated, accurate and exceptionally responsible Mechanical Designer/Drafter with 15+ years of experience. My skills have been achieved by producing 3D Models and various types of the drawings (layout, general arrangement, assembly, detail, piping isometric, demolition and shop drawings); bill of materials (BOMs); P&IDs, PFDs; data sheets; piping, valve and tie point lists; checking drawings; performing material estimates.
I have produced the various types of the drawings and 3D Models for the following equipment and systems:
- process ducts and pipe lines completed with supports
- support structures for process gas fans, filters, sulfuric acid towers and heat exchangers
- plant multilevel platform systems completed with walkways between platforms, stairs and ladders
- pressure vessels, heat exchangers, coolers, sulfuric acid towers and a storage tanks
- soil remediation equipment, conveyor lines and bag-houses
- high pressure gate and ball valves.
I have design experience working with soil remediation equipment completed with belt conveyors, malting plant equipment such as a bucket elevator of the rail unloading system and belt conveyors and many others.
Expert level Solid Works, Inventor, AutoCAD, MS Office, MS Project
Superior knowledge of Drawing Dimensioning and Tolerancing
Familiar with piping, conveyors, structural, building and drawing standards
Exceptional working knowledge of piping, mechanical and structural design