I'm a Mechanical Design Engineer equipped with in-depth core engineering knowledge and software proficiency. I am very passionate about new product development, R&D and industrial product design. I involve in problem solving, generate creative ideas and come up with cost effective design solution. I am a certified solidworks professional (CSWP).
With more than 7 Years of industrial experience, I expertise in the following areas - rotary equipment design “centrifugal pumps”, chain transmission system, industrial conveyors, DFM, FEA static analysis, material handling techniques, fabrication process, concept design & animation, industrial automation and detailed manufacturing drawings with GD&T as per ASME Y14.5M.
I have working knowledge on Product data management tool (PDM) and ERP tool.
Key Achievements :
• Received performance recognition award for the successful launch of new product development called, “Tango
Pump”. It is marked as the product of the year 2018 by CSE magazine.
• Successfully designed and launched our first in-house manufactured industrial pallet conveyors at Dubai MHME
• Designed and developed robotic gripper for Kawasaki robot for a pallet handling application by reverse
• Self designed Tango pump with a variable wall thickness ranges from 6 to 10mm, passed the hydraulic test and
several performance evaluation tests on first stage itself.
• Created several technical project animation videos to illustrate company’s project handling capacity.
Software Proficiency :
• Solidworks • Siemens NX 12.0 • Autodesk Inventor • Autocad
After learning a little bit about me, connect with me! We’re practically acquaintances already.
Feel free to contact me at (hidden) / (hidden) with opportunities or questions.