Skilled Autocad Drafter, Solidworks 3D designer, and Project
Manager adept at creating technical plans and drawings for
architectural and manufacturing purposes. Utilizing the latest
computer resources, providing an exemplary level of client service
through a streamlined, creative, and efficient approach to every
project. Hands-on and detail oriented, comfortable working with
surveyors, engineers, scientists and on unique teams finding cost
effective methods for getting projects off the ground and through the
pipeline. Along with the metal industry i have extensive knowledge
with wood working applications, along with pump systems, piping,
and ducting for new building constructions.
American Awning and Blind Co · Full-time
Jun 2020 –
2 yrs 9 mos
Los Angeles, CA, United States
AMERICAN AWNING JULY 2020 – PRESENT
● Manage fabrication, design, permitting, and installation operations for one of the most
prestigious awning companies in Southern California.
● Oversee projects from print reading, and takeoffs all the way through to permitting and
● Coordinate all communication with contractors, scientists, engineers, and surveyors, as well as
complete designs on Autocad and Solidworks cad software.
● Develop all schedules and budgets for each project with a goal to meet customer’s goals in a
cost effective and timely manner by implementing gant chart schedules and other management
● Adept at maintaining great quality control
● Assist the CEO of American Awning with the hiring process for new employees
● Organize tailgate safety meetings at jobsites
● Provide OSHA Compliant in-house safety meetings weekly with all company personnel
Commercial Sheet Metal Works · Full-time
May 2020 –
Los Angeles, CA, United States
● Handled initiation, design, budget, estimating, fabrication, and closure of small to large scale
commercial and industrial metal projects throughout Los Angeles and other parts of the United
● Worked closely with the engineering department in designing the right part and developing the
right processes for a streamlined product.
● Conducted field surveys and compiled data for construction of blueprints and drawings; was
placed in charge of material take offs, requisitions, and purchase orders while ensuring projects
were compliant with regional and company standards.
● Consistently met assigned project deadlines with a record of producing designs that, in
execution, would cost substantially less than proposed budgets.
EB Design · Full-time
May 2013 –
2 yrs 11 mos
Paramount, CA, United States
• In charge of all drafting and design aspects of large-scale hospitality and scenic industry jobs.
• Fabrication of custom metal pieces using various welding processes and tools such as
Torch/Tig/Mig, (tools) piranhas, plasma cutters, laser machines, ironworker, grinders, acetylene
torch, cold saws, chop saws, drill press, CNC machines, lathe machine
• Fabrication of custom wood pieces using nail guns, air compressors, routers, planer, mills, drill
press, edge bander, CNC machine, table saws
• Worked closely with department leads to come up with good game plans to come in on time and
East Los Angeles College
Associates, Engineering & Graphic Design, A
2016 – 2016
Studied Geometric tolerancing and dimensioning
Abraham Lincoln High School
High School Diploma, Engineering, A
2002 – 2006
Activities and Societies:
Football and Science Club
Know site surveying well and multiple processes to get elevations and tolerances correct.
Extensive knowledge with wood working, and construction.
Welding and Metal Fabrication
Extensive knowledge with multiple welding processes and fabrication process with aluminum, steel, brass, bronze, and stainless steel.
Licenses & Certifications
Materials Quality Control Inspector
Los Angeles Department of Building and Safety
Oct 2020 –
Aug 2016 –