Want to learn about Cad Crowd?
See our how it works page for a summary of how we can help you confidentially hire freelance CAD designers, 3D modelers, mechanical engineers, or industrial designers for your project (list of services). We’re the perfect solution for your overflow CAD drafting, 3D modeling, and engineering work.
Table of Contents
We’re different. Here’s why.
- Community: Our community has 20,000+ designers who are experts in areas like CAD drafting, 3D modeling, and mechanical engineering.
- Software: Our designers use all mainstream CAD software programs like AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Autodesk Inventor, CATIA, and more.
- Accuracy guarantee: Our accuracy guarantee means you can view files and approve design work before a freelancer receives payment.
- Talent: Many of our freelancers are based in the United States, Canada, UK, and Australia. This means quality communication and excellent work standards.
- NDA/IP protection: We ensure you own the intellectual property for all paid design work and we offer customized non-disclosure agreements options (NDAs) for your project.
How it works
We offer personalized services based on the scope of your project:
- Getting started: You can use the quote form for a free estimate or contact us to request an NDA.
- How it works: You can view our how it works page for a full highlight of our services.
- Private projects: Our private project services confidentially match you with a vetted design expert based on the scope of your design requirements. Also, we offer hourly services for long-term work or design projects with an open-ended work scope. Please contact our support team for a free quote and to learn more about these services.
- Design contests: By posting a design contest, you’ll receive multiple design entries for your project and you get to choose the submission you like best. Contests are great for solving product design challenges, creating concept prototypes, new 3D renderings, 3D printing, and qualifying designers for long-term/technical projects.
- Invite-only contests: You can use invite-only contests to invite several designers to confidentially join a private contest that is only visible to the users you invite.
- 1-to-1 projects: The 1-to-1 project service allows you to evaluate and hire a designer by browsing the designer leaderboard and searching registered designer profiles.
Note: You can contact our support team when you have questions and we’ll review your project for a free estimate.
A showcase of our latest CAD services, product design, and 3D modeling work by our community of freelance designers: