Description:Overview: Dry herb vaporizers are growing in popularity, and I’m interested in producing a new product for this market. My interest is in producing an “oven” for the dry herb to be heated to the correct temp, and this oven needs to connect to an 8mm stem (these stems are already in market).
1. Product should be butane powered, with the future scope to include an induction heater/base.
2. Needs to have a heat indicator when the dry herb chamber reaches the desired temperature of 190c. Ideally visual AND audible indicators.
3. Herb chamber needs to be adjustable OR needs to accommodate different sized chambers (if modular). Chamber size should range from 0.05g up to 0.5g.
4. Needs to be easy to load and unload – Being mindful that the device will be hot.
5. Heating style needs to be convection (provides even heat and is superior to conduction heating).
6. The oven/chamber should have an 8mm attachment so it can be used with after-market 8mm stems.
Ask for Sample:A sample or prototype would be great - Or the ability to work with a third party to produce a prototype for testing.
Additional InformationA few additional points:
1. I havent pre-paid simply because I havent used cadcrowd before and I am not sure what to expect. This project is 100% genuine and will proceed when I have found the right person to work with.
2. I am not expecting a prototye for this price! I simply need the design that I can use to get a prototype made.
No Entries Submitted Yet.
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
Diagnostic reader for disposable test cartridges
We are a small company developing disposable test cartridges for use with human samples such as blood, saliva, swabs, and urine. We are looking for a 3D rendered image of a test cartridge with a reader. The reader should contain a touchscreen interface displaying the concentration readout of five proteins (TNFR2: 485 pg/ml, MMP1: 38,942 pg/ml, RANTES: 11,373 pg/ml, Endoglin: 3,257 pg/ml, sCD40L: 283 pg/ml) and "Microchip #3" as the title. As well, the reader should contain a slot to insert the test cartridge and our company logo. The test cartridge should be about the size of a credit card, made of clear plastic, and contain a sample loading port on one end. We would also like there to be three sample collection pipets and a swab. The three pipets should be colored red, blue, and yellow, and the swab should be white. Reference images are available upon request.