Description:Redesign of our medical storage bins and cover access methods. The overall industrial and mechanical design initiative should explore new methods and ways to reduce lid opening space. (See attached document for full details.)
Wants:Looking for most unique and realist functional design that minimizes parts/cost while also meeting design objectives. Improved industrial design aesthetic is also an evaluation criteria.
- SolidWorks (2013)
Additional InformationConceptual 3D Designs okay, complete full detail not required. Looking for multiple conceptual concepts. Rough 3D CAD okay, strict dimensional details not critical at this point. Just looking for multiple rough CAD innovative solutions/concepts.
#29 Medical Bin & Cover Re-design by edward m barnes
- Autodesk Inventor 2016 — sub ssembly small cover
- Autodesk Inventor 2016 — sub ssembly Large cover
- Autodesk Inventor 2016 — Part3
- Autodesk Inventor 2016 — nut din 929-m10x1-st
- Autodesk Inventor 2016 — Medical Storage Bin Re-Design Small
- Autodesk Inventor 2016 — Medical Storage Bin Re-Design small cover
- Autodesk Inventor 2016 — Medical Storage Bin Re-Design Large
- Autodesk Inventor 2016 — Medical Storage Bin Re-Design Large cover
- Autodesk Inventor 2016 — Medical Storage Bin Re-Design Assembly
- Autodesk Inventor 2016 — item 30-17032016-084736 egdhfavcdzdce08w6e7rftxsv
- Autodesk Inventor 2016 — gn 237-ni-60-60-a-gs 03
- Autodesk Inventor 2016 — gn 237-ni-60-60-a-gs 02
- Autodesk Inventor 2016 — gn 237-ni-60-60-a-gs 01
- Autodesk Inventor 2016 — gn 237-ni-60-60-a-gs
- Autodesk Inventor 2016 — 237-ni-63-50-a-gs 03
- Autodesk Inventor 2016 — 237-ni-63-50-a-gs 02
- Autodesk Inventor 2016 — 237-ni-63-50-a-gs 01
- Autodesk Inventor 2016 — 237-ni-63-50-a-gs
#9 segmented slide-plate approach by Jeremy Benjamin
DiscussionShowing last 20 comments - View All
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
Angled Keyboard Slide
The design requires a clean simple method with minimized parts and manufacturing costs. Product is low volume, 250 to 500 pieces per year. We are interested in minimizing capital tooling costs. Design challenge is to design a keyboard slide platform that sits at a 32.5 degree angle (see attached documents). Keyboard slide needs to easily lock in upward position when not in use, and needs to easily be released and slide downward when in use. The keyboard slide is on a cart platform, so when the cart is being moved around, if it gets bumped, we do not want the keyboard slide to dislodge and slip into the down position.
SuperSuv to be hand built for personal use
Off/On Road Super SUV, 3 seater Central driving position like a Mclaren. Rear engined, removable roof which when not in use goes over engine bay. 26 inch rims. Very clean lines. Will use donor lights (pictures included in files). Car must be dramatic with very clean simple lines. Interior must be very simple and clean lines. I have uploaded many files for inspiration. Countach for rear. Corvette for door treatment. White lotus for air vents. Diablo for roof and body lines.
Survival gear/Knife design
Working on a survival oriented product, Looking for a professional preferably with experience in the niche to finalize a design and make realistic HQ renderings of the finished product/product parts.
Premium Headphone Design
We want a premium vintage design for our new product line. It represents, vintage, traditional, formal style, high-tech, metal finish for day to day rugged use. Type: Over-ear Bluetooth Premium Headphone Target Audience: 20- 50 year olds Competitors: Bose, Sennheiser, JBL, KEF, Marshall Kilburn Design: 90° swivel earcups, extendable, foldable headphone Material: Leather headband, metal earcups (Partially plastic is also welcome) Specification Details: Driver Unit: 40mm / 50mm Bluetooth and 3.5mm plug LED Indicators to show battery, Power button with light indicators, Volume button/s (But not limited to your design, please feel free to be creative) Any software is acceptable, if STL format file can be provided. Any further questions, please feel free to comment.
IEM True Wireless Earbud Design
We want a simple, firm, premium design for our wireless earbud with a case to charge them. It should represent all-in-one, solid, strong, high tech, formal, vintage style. Type: In Ear true wireless earbuds Target Audience: 20- 40 year olds Competitors: Enclosed in attachments Design: No wire, All-in one button, Volume Button Material: Plastic and Partially Metal Dimensions: Maximum 15 X 25 X 25mm Specification: Bluetooth: 4.1 Driver unit: Maximum 9mm Any software is acceptable, if STL format file can be provided. Any further questions, please feel free to comment.