CFD expert with a demonstrated history of working in the mechanical and aerospace industry. Skilled in Management, Public Speaking, FEA/CFD Analysis, Materials and CNC machining. A strong business development professional with a Master's degree focused on Computational Mechanics from the University of Duisburg-Essen.
Owner of Numericx, a engineering Service company in India. With experience in developing and applying simulation technology, Our company have a passion for engineering simulation solutions and software development.
Numericx emphasis is on CFD (computational fluid dynamics), FEA, HVAC Simulations. Our company tries to deliver simulation solutions to customers, with quality and cost efficiency.
We are happy to provide our services to our clients.
Director for CAE Simulations
Numericx Engineering Services Pvt.Ltd · Full-time
Dec 2019 –
3 yrs 3 mos
I am diverse enough to render my expertise and excellence in the following areas
1) External and internal flows, HVAC
2) Laminar, turbulent & transitional flows
3) Multi-phase analysis
4) Multi-species flow transport analysis – Gas & liquid mixtures
5) FSI & Conjugate heat transfer
6) Modelling combustion & Analysis of flow reactions
7) Erosion analysis/pitting due to cavitation
8) Incompressible & compressible flow dynamics
9) Non-Newtonian fluid flow behavior (to simulate blood, honey, molten plastic etc.,)
10) Battery modeling involving chemical reactions
11) Optimization - CFD coupling with DOE/Optislang
1) Deformations, buckling & stress analysis
2) Statics, Dynamics & Vibrations
3) Contact behaviour
4) Linear & non-linear material modelling
6) Design of experiments, Optimization & Robustness.
7) Explicit analysis such as crash, impact & drop tests, etc.,
University of Duisburg-Essen
Master, Computational Mechanics, 2.3
2014 – 2018
Activities and Societies:
Worked as a Research Assistant under a CFD team for more than 2 years
Specialization: Testing of metallic materials, continuum mechanics, Numerical Methods, Linear and Nonlinear FEM, Thermodynamic of Materials, Numeric and Flow Simulation, Computational Fluid Dynamics Compressible and Incompressible, Gas Dynamics, Automotive Fluid Dynamics, Turbulent Flows and Combustion.