• Mechanical engineer with 6.5+ years of experience in engineering services industry.
• Products worked on Fire Trucks, Bus structure, Truck cabin
• Areas product design, product development, reverse engineering weight and cost reduction for commercial vehicle industry in Europe and US.
• Expertise in Solidworks and Catia and have a good knowledge of creating 3-D models, assemblies and manufacturing drawings.
• Successfully lead the team of 15+ engineers in CAD projects. 4+ years of experience in project management.
• Possesses good communication, interpersonal, relationship management and coordination skills. Experience of working in cross-cultural and multi-lingual environment.
• Currently working as a fulltime freelancer, worked for few Indian company o provide CAD and Manufacturing solutions.
• Planes to open an engineering service provider company in next few months.
Areas of expertise:
• Product design.
• Reverse engineering
• Cost & weight reduction.
• CAD projects.
• Productivity Enhancement.
• Project Management + Proposal making + Top line growth for Accounts.
• Prototype Support.
Relevant Past Experience:
• CAD support:
1. Air deflector Kit Modeling for 6 different truck variants.
2. Fire truck parts re-modeling for US based client
3. Custom chassis / Trailer manufacturing for European customer.
• Product Design:
1. Parts for interior (Truck Cabin) like Cover over door, Trim parts.
2. Cover for Cables and the Wastewater drain tube in the roof luggage racks
3. Noise development bunk.
4. LDWS and RLS: Improve the design such that LDWS can be fixed properly.
5. Support for Inner Fender-Material change -from steel to plastics.
6. Air vents for Bus inner ceiling so as to reduce number of toolings.
7. Modification in End cap - Guide Rail Curtain
• Cost and weight reduction:
1. Tail lamp mounting bracket: 1.4 Kg to .4 Kg, material Cast iron to Aluminum profile part
2. Inner fender support : material change for weight reduction.
My intention is to provide best class services at reasonable cost.
I have few repeated clients, well satisfied with my quality of work.
I can assure that i will give best quality of work and fast turnaround time.
Ready to accept all kind of jobs, intersted in both hourly and fixed price jobs.
I am willing to sign non-disclosure and IP assignment.
I will offer better hourly rate for repeated clients.
Looking for long-term clients.
All types of CAD work can be undertaken, including, but not exclusively;
• Converting sketches and drawings to 3D models, or converting AutoCAD to SolidWorks.or catia
• Modifying existing 3D models.
• Creating assemblies from new and existing models.
• Producing drawings for manufacture and accurate BOM's.
• Creating 3D part and assembly illustrations for product documentation.
• Creating 3D part and assembly photorealistic renders and animations.
• Reverse engineering.
• Run Finite Element Analysis to help improve parts and assemblies.
• Using advance SolidWorks techniques to speed up the design process such as design tables.
B & B Polytechnique in 2007