AutoCAD Drafting India is leading engineering design support providing company headquartered in India. The firm has a skilled workforce of 700+ professionals and excellent infrastructure capabilities to deliver digital design support for industrial engineering and AEC sectors. With a successful execution of 1200+ projects over a span of 10 years, the Company primarily delivers CAD, BIM and CAE services and has served as an extension to EPCs, construction companies and manufacturing organizations, supporting design development to improve productivity and profitability in fiercely competitive markets. AutoCAD Drafting India also has offices at 5 different locations in USA, Europe and Middle East and is expanding its business further to other geographies.
• Architectural Design Support: 2D drafting, 3D Rendering, Modeling and animation utilizing 3Ds Max, SketchUp, V-Ray, Photoshop, Revit and AutoCAD.
• Structural Design Support: 2D and 3D CAD modeling, steel detailing, structural analysis and construction documentation utilizing Tekla, STAAD.Pro, Revit.
• Building Energy Modeling: Energy analysis, CFD analysis for HVAC and efficiency optimization for green building certification requirements with help of eQuest, Relux & Dialux, Autodesk Revit.
• BIM Services: BIM for LOD 100 to LOD 500 requirements, MEP-BIM co-ordination, clash detection and as-built modeling using Autodesk Revit, Navisworks, Building Design Suite (BDS).
Engineering Design Support
• Mechanical Design: Design support for mechanical machines & tools, industrial equipment, sheet metal components and building products utilizing AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Solid Edge, Pro-Engineer, Creo, Inventor and Autodesk P&ID.
• Product Design & Drafting: 2D engineering drawings, manufacturing drawings, fabrication drawings and 3D modeling with help of AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Solid Edge, Pro-Engineer, Creo, Inventor.
• Reverse Engineering: Point cloud to CAD conversion, 3D modeling and design optimization for legacy design data through AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Pro-Engineer and Solid Edge.
• Rapid Prototyping: Printer-friendly CAD models for different additive manufacturing requirements using AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Solid Edge, Pro-Engineer, Creo, Inventor.
• CFD Services: Fluid flow simulations for single and multiphase flow, heat transfer and aerodynamic studies using ANSYS Fluent, ANSYS CFX, OpenFOAM.
• FEA Services: Structural, thermal, dynamic and fatigue analysis and design optimization utilizing ANSYS Professional NLS, ANSYS Mechanical and ANSYS LS Dyna.
• Value Engineering: Support to reduce product development costs, effective resource utilization and FMEA studies
• Automotive & Auto Ancillaries
• Building Products & Components
• Plant Design Engineering
• Fabricated Metal and Alloy Products
• Heavy Engineering
• Medical Devices