Once your contest ends, you can review the design entries and choose a winner.
How to award the prize for your favorite design:
- Nominate designs: The first step is to shortlist your favorite designs using the Nominate button next to the design submissions.
- Choose winner: Once you nominated your favorite design entries, click the Select Winner button to go to the winner selection page.
- Award prize: Use the Select as drop-down to pick your favorite design(s) and award the prize for the best entry.
Important: Please do not choose a contest winner until you are completely satisfied with the winning design. When you choose the contest winner, the designer is paid immediately and we may not be able to recover funds if you realize the design is incomplete.
Tips for choosing a contest winner:
- When you nominate an entry, it gives points to designers and gives them recognition on the designer leaderboard.
- We recommend checking out the winning designer articles before selecting the winning entry for your contest.
- You have 7-days to choose a winner for your contest.
- Make sure the winning designer has included all the files/CAD designs for your project.
- Check out the tips to check if design entries are unique and original.
Here’s how to select the winning entry for your contest (or confirm successful closing of a project):