Description:We are building a "smart city" type sensor that will be located underground. It will have a wired connection to a Cellular Communicator that uses cellular networks to send the sensor data to cloud server. City employees will mount the Cellular Communicator to walls around the city so that it gets a strong signal. It could be mounted to the wall of a commercial or residential building, in urban or rural environments.
Pictures of the Cellular Communicator are attached.
We need a design for a plastic Wall Mount Bracket that will be used to attach the Cellular Communicator to the wall. We don't want it to stand out, instead we want most people not to notice it, and homeowners to not be bothered by it being mounted on their side or back wall! It should be easy to manufacture by injection mold, and simple to install.
Please provide image files and any neutral CAD file format showing your Wall Bracket design. Images should show how the Communicator fits into the Bracket, and how the Bracket fits against a wall.
Wants:The Wall Mount Bracket must:
• Securely fasten the Cellular Communicator (about 2 inch diameter, 5 inch height - photos attached) to a wall with two screws
• Cover the Communicator from view
• Has an opening for ~1/4 inch diameter wire to get from Communicator to Sensor
• Strain relief for the wire so it can't be pulled out of the Communicator
• Looks appealing, but discrete - blends into building or environment as much as possible
• Has a generally sturdy design - should survive being dropped or bumped
• One piece manufactured by plastic injection mold
• As small as possible while meeting above criteria
#34 Sensor Bracket - Enclosed Fit by Eroms
#37 Case - Smart City Sensor 2.0.1 by Gibbo by Gibbo
- Autodesk Inventor 2017 — Full Singular Wall Part-Smart City Sensor Wall Mount-2.0.1
- Data sheet - Full Singular Wall Part-Smart City Sensor Wall Mount-2.0.1 PDF — Data sheet - Full Singular Wall Part-Smart City Sensor Wall Mount-2.0.1
- Installation video .wmv — Storyboard1-Full Singular Smart City Sensor Wall Mount - 2.0.1
#40 ASM_Design2_Innovative by Ziga Skobir
#44 Plastic Housing Bracket for Wall. well designed to be easily manufactured by plastic injection by dqproengineering
#45 1st Concept Design Smart City Sensor Wall Maount by Chaniago
- Rendering Images 2021 — Assembly Inside Wall
- Rendering Images 2021 — Part Assembly
- Rendering Images 2021 — Unit Assembly
- Rendering Images 2021 — General Dimension
- Rendering Images 2021 — Inbow Part
- Rendering Images 2021 — Section Inside Part
- STEP/STP 3D Modeling 2021 — 1st Concept Smart City Sensor Wall Mount
#31 Auto CAD design in 3D by kamleshk1
#49 Wall Mount Bracket - KC Larson by kc-larson
#16 Case - Smart City Sensor 2.0 by Gibbo
- Autodesk Inventor 2017 — Full Singular Wall Part-Smart City Sensor Wall Mount-2.0
- PROJECT NOTE - SMART CITY SENSOR - 2.0 PDF — PROJECT NOTE - SMART CITY SENSOR - 2.0
- Data sheet - Full Singular Wall Part-Smart City Sensor-2.0 PDF — Data sheet - Full Singular Wall Part-Smart City Sensor-2.0
- Storyboard1-Full Singular Smart City Sensor Wall Mount - 2.0 .wmv — Storyboard1-Full Singular Smart City Sensor Wall Mount - 2.0
#7 Cellular Communicator Wall Mount by egod92
- Autodesk — Cell. Comm. Mount
- Autodesk — Cellular Communicator Mounting Bracket 2022-Apr-08 02-10-01AM-000 CustomizedView32368463889
- Autodesk — Cellular Communicator Mounting Bracket 2022-Apr-08 02-35-20AM-000 CustomizedView3920562216
- Autodesk — Cellular Communicator Mounting Bracket 2022-Apr-08 02-17-48AM-000 CustomizedView17673069597
- Autodesk — Cellular Communicator Mounting Bracket 2022-Apr-08 02-19-00AM-000 CustomizedView44064416618
- Autodesk — Cellular Communicator Mounting Bracket 2022-Apr-08 02-19-37AM-000 CustomizedView44064416618
- Autodesk — Cellular Communicator Mounting Bracket 2022-Apr-08 02-15-47AM-000 CustomizedView3526228133
#10 Comm Sensor Retainer by AdamRMonson
#14 Case - Smart City Sensor 1.2 by Gibbo
#15 Case - Smart City Sensor 1.2 by Gibbo
#32 ASM_Design1_Basic by Ziga Skobir
#18 Wall Mount Bracket by Odinakachukwu
#19 Version 1 - Wall Bracket by stefann
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
I need a stone mill grinder powered by an electric motor. There will be two granite stones weighing circa 10 kg each that will spin on top a granite base, which weighs 15 kg. The base will be at the bottom of a stainless steel pan, which will also contain the 2 stones inside it. The pan will spin by the action of an electric engine/reductor, as its base will be locked on top a metal spinning disc connected to the engine/reductor shaft. The two stones will spin in opposite directions by the action of the spinning base. The stones need to apply a force on the base in order for them to fine ground cocoa bits. In order to that, a system of coils needs to be built so that a force can be applied on each stone. The stones and coil system will have to be easily detachable from the pan, as well as, the pan itself from the disc that holds it, so that chocolate can poured in another recipient.
iPhone/Android Accessory Design Enhancement
This consumer product is an accessory that provides enhanced usability to mobile phones and tablets. The latest design of our "Band" is two parts: 1. Round Base that attaches to the back of the phone (made from a low-friction polymer like polyethylene) 2. A "band" that overlaps with the Round Base (1) and rotates/spins around it. (made from polyethylene over-molded with rubber to provide elasticity to the top band part) The rubber part of the band elongates so that an individual's finger can be placed underneath the band and above the base. The elasticity part is important so it can accommodate different finger sizes. The product allows users to hold the phone more securely. Our current challenge is the design of the "Band" (2). This is where we need the help. As shown in the attached STL file for the Band, there are two circles on either side of the flap that holds the finger down. These circle were put there to provide some added elasticity to the rubber piece. While it does functionally work well, the current design does not look durable or very elegant. We'd like to rethink the band design to make it look incredibly user-friendly, allowing the band to stretch upright to accommodate different finger sizes, while being functionally superior to the current design. Designer will need to provide STL files for my prototyping company to be able to work with.
Faith Based Jewelry_1_Christianity
We are a start up launching a line of jewelry based on faith/religion. We are looking to launch with a number of necklaces and bracelets so we are looking for highly innovative designs for pendants and bracelet charms which signify faith based meaning. We want our jewelry line to be worn everyday (not just on occasions) as a charm so that one is never without the blessings of one's faith. We want it to be an essential companion to a user, through thick and thin, to give them the reassurance that one is never alone. We expect: 2 designs for necklace pendants 2 designs for the bracelet charms The designs should be made for metal (sterling silver).
Digital LCD Name Tag for wine glass
We are developing a digital “Name Tag” (LCD screen) for wine glasses that will communicate with a mobile app. so people will be able to communicate with the tag via their smartphone and find their glass in case they can’t tell which wine glass is theirs...etc. We are looking for few design concept options for a prototype 3D design that we will print.
Industrial Design of a Hand Pulse Detector
We are looking for a industrial design (outlook) of a hand pulse detector. This device will consist of the following. 1) Two metal plates on the device that will come in contact with hand when grip on it. This will form a closed circuit between the plates and thereby detect the electrical pulse from the hand (refer to attached for the existing device). Ideally the area of each contact surface of the metal plate should be more than 2000 square mm. 2) A micro USB port for charging the battery. 3) Power Indicator 4) ON/OFF switch. Internal design of the device is not necessary but must cater enough room to house the below 1) 1500 square mm X 1mm (thickness) PCB 2) 750 square mm X 4mm(thickness) battery. The design shall be in 3D CAD.