Description:Hello, friends! Thank you for taking part in this design contest.
To begin with, I’d like to quickly introduce us. We are a large e-commerce enterprise, many of our products share a great reputation on many huge online shops, such as Amazon and Walmart, etc. Due to our expanding plan, we are thinking to have some of our products upgraded, so as to gain better competitive power.
We’d like to start with our wall-mounted computer desk(as shown in link 1). Also, we would give a sample of one of the best-sold wall-mounted computer desks on Amazon( as shown in link 2) and a quite successful sample of the adjustable wall-mounted computer desk on Etsy( as shown in link 3).
We are hoping to see unique designs. Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to ask.
Wants:Our requirements are as follows:
1. Your design must be different from our current product and existing familiar products on Amazon or Etsy.
2. The size of this whole desk( while folded) must be 22’’*6’’*20’’(L*W*H), and the desktop size must be 22’’*14’’(L*W).
3. Angles of the desktop must be adjustable. When adjusted to a certain angle, this desktop could be used as a drawing board.
4. The structure of the desk must be steady enough for an adult in daily usage.
5. The assembly and installment must be user-friendly.
6. Please do not forget to make some amendments to the storing shelf part.
7. Please note that all data of your design( specific size of accessaries, materials, ways of junctions, etc.) must be clearly sorted and is supposed to share it with us.
8. Please be aware that there will be certain times of adjustments before we finally reach a fulfilling design, we hope you cooperate actively in the later-on communication.
9. Your design must be suitable for mass production. Please use proper materials and ways of the junction, etc.
10. We want our products can sell crazy on Amazon and Wayfair, hope your design can meet our needs! We are open to all extraordinary designs!
Don't Wants:1. Copy other competitors’ works or copy from Amazon products. Please note, this is an open and fair game.
2. Unwilling to share your ideas as much as you could.
3. Not steady enough structure would lead to endless problems. Please be aware of this point.
- Siemens NX / PTC Creo Parametric / Pro-E
#37 Wall-Mounted Fold-Out Desk v2_Richard S by richards
#14 Wall-mounted Desk. C1 by Quantum_Designs
- SolidWorks 2018 — WMD.C1.1
- SolidWorks 2018 — WMD.C1.2
- SolidWorks 2018 — WMD.C1.3
- SolidWorks 2018 — WMD.C1.4
- SolidWorks 2018 — WMD.C1.5
- SolidWorks 2018 — WMD.C1.6
- SolidWorks 2018 — WMD.C1.7
- SolidWorks 2018 — WMD.C1.8
- SolidWorks 2018 — WMD.C1.9
- SolidWorks 2018 — WMD.C1.10
- SolidWorks 2018 — WMD.C1.11
- SolidWorks 2018 — WMD.C1.12
- SolidWorks 2018 — WMD.C1.13
- SolidWorks 2018 — WMD.C1.14
- SolidWorks 2018 — WMD.C1.15
#44 Wall Mounted desk from 3D Impressio by 3D Impressio
#35 wall-mounted desk redesign and upgrade 03 by rayenb
#33 Wall-mounted Desk by Roman_D
#31 Wall Mounted Desk by sherifelsheikh
#43 FlexyDESK-215 by stanislavp
- STEP/STP 3D Modeling — FlexyDesk-215
- RENDER — 10 Color Up To You.278
- RENDER — 09 The Part Of The Interior
- RENDER — 08 Easily Adjustable
- RENDER — 07 Capacious Internal Space
- RENDER — 06 Child Friendly Design
- RENDER — 05 Various Cable Traces
- RENDER — 04 Convinient Table Area
- RENDER — 03 Look Inside
- RENDER — 02 Superior Flexibility
- RENDER — 01 Stylish And Compact
- ReadMe — ReadMe
#48 Butterfly Piano Shape Wall-Mounted Desk by Mahmud_Hasan_Maraj
- Luxion KeyShot Pro 9.3.14 — Wall mounted table render image
- SolidWorks 2020 — Table closed assembly image
- SolidWorks 2020 — Table open assembly image
- SolidWorks 2020 — Table Frame Rack
- SolidWorks 2020 — Table Desk
- SolidWorks 2020 — Table Leg
- SolidWorks 2020 — Table Closed Assembly
- SolidWorks 2020 — Table open Assembly
- SolidWorks 2020 — Table closed assembly STEP FILE
- SolidWorks 2020 — Table open Assembly STEP FILE
#51 Wall Mounted Desk - Simple, Stylish, Modern, Budget Friendly by Chris Rozycki - ENS Design Group
#53 Wall Mounted Desk Remodified_1 by Vimalgeorge10
- Autodesk Fusion 360 — Wall Mounted Desk 1.15
- Autodesk Fusion 360 — Wall Mounted Desk 1.17
- Autodesk Fusion 360 — Wall Mounted Desk 1.5
- Autodesk Fusion 360 — Wall Mounted Desk 1.27
- Autodesk Fusion 360 — Wall Mounted Desk 2 Main Frame
- Autodesk Fusion 360 — Wall Mounted Desk 1 Drawer
- Autodesk Fusion 360 — Lid or Desk Support
- Adobe Acrobat Pro — WALL MOUNTED DESK DESIGN 1
- Autodesk Fusion 360 — Wall Mounted Desk Hang Attachment
- Autodesk Fusion 360 — Wall Mounted Desk Hang Attachment
#54 Modular wall mounted desk by Vijay Dwivedi
#55 Modular wall mounted desk by Vijay Dwivedi
#3 Wall mounted Desk re-design - Concept001 (construction model) by ajithk
#16 Wallet desk by Design And More
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
Design the coolest penis rings
We already have a successful line of vibrating penis rings, to get an idea visit http://www.ovo.de/en/category/rings. The new line will be different, though, ovo is a line created with a white, clean, mainstream concept, the new line will be branded LooP. "LooP Maximum Performance"will be inspired in sports and concept cars, men worldwide appeal very well to sports cars and performance is always related to them, therefore, sexual performance can be inspired in sports cars. Designers need to take the following into account: 1. Vibrating penis rings must meet their promise, they deliver orgasms by stimulating both, men and women during intercourse, designers must think of the ergonomics of sex, the ring constrains the flow of blood to the penis but the part that holds the motor serves a double purpose, it indirectly stimulates men and directly stimulates the clitoris, so successful designs must consider an elevation of the part that holds the motor. 2. I envision these rings as a fusion between the ring and a sports car, the front of the "car" is the ring and the hood holds the motor, the elevation that will get in contact with the clitoris is the "windshield" and the hood, the vibration from the motor will diffuse to the "windshield" and the "hood" the back of the ring is just pure design. 2. The material is medical grade silicone as it is stretchy and tissue safe, this also means the following constrains: Silicone is matt finished, attaining a glossy color is somewhat difficult but not impossible, there should not be too many elements in the ring as these rings perform in a "wet" environment, bacteria can get inside the joints of different layers. 3. I want 16 different rings, each of them inspired in a sports or concept car, we will have suggestive names for them like "Loop Stealth", "LooP M3", "LooP Viper", etc. Finally, Have fun, I think it's an amazing project!! PS. Attached is our number one selling penis ring from the current line, that will give you an idea on size, weight and motor positioning. Also, I have attached a preliminary logo, the symbol you see is the celtic symbol of virility which could nicely be used in the rings the same way sports car have a symbol on the hood.
iPod / iPhone Case with integrated right angle lens.
Design and prototype an iPhone and iPod touch case that incorporates a right angle lens and 2x zoom lens. Also maybe model a cavity for extra battery pack if possible. A laser pointer would be a bonus. I realize the components will result in a somewhat bulky design. I am ok with that. Also, not sure how to budget here. Putting 1000 to start.
Create a new Innovative and High-Tech Design for a Seated Calf Raise Machine. (Gym equipment)
Customizable Headphone Design
We want a customizable headphone design for our new product line. It represents the ability to customize based on likes of people. We would like the following files - High Quality Renderings - STL file that is 3D printable - Dimensions in pdf file Description: Type: Switchable caps and switchable cushion headphone Target Audience: 15-35 year old Competitors: Enclosed for reference Design: Switchable headphone caps (please refer to the enclosed switchable caps picture), 90° swivel earcups, On ear and over-ear switchable ear cushions (refer to enclosed switchable ear cushions picture), extendable, foldable headphone Material: Plastic Specification Details: Driver Unit: 40mm Connectivity: Bluetooth LED Indicators to show battery, Power button with light indicators, One multi-function button, Volume button/s (But not limited to your design, please feel free to be creative) Headband: Width- 22-28mm, Length- 30cm unexpended, 38cm extended length, Material: Soft Cushion Earcup length/ size of the earcup: 6-8 cm x 6-8 cm x within 3.5cm thickness/ 6-8 diameter Size range of Over the ear module including cushions: L75-90 mm x H75-90 mm x W25-33 mm Size range of On the ear module including cushions: L50-75 mm x H50-75 mm x W20-28 mm We would just like 3D printable ID design, and we will take care of mechanical design by ourselves. Any software is acceptable, if STL format file can be provided. Any further questions, please feel free to comment.
Smart Bed Design
1. We are looking for you to design a moving smart bed. This bed will be used by consumers in their bedroom to improve sleep and help with sleep disorders. 2. The main part if the Gough-Stewart platform under the bed. You will understand this platform with the following material: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a7/Hexapod_general_Anim.gif https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Stewart-platform_fig12_289097700 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmKnnp1xTPg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d84X60If2vM The bed will move along all three xyz axis and be able to rotate along each axis. You design for a 160cm wide bed and you will have to decide about the best measures of the platform. The upper ring hold the motors can be of greater, lower or same size as the bottom ring. If you want to propose an alternative platform construction for the platform, let us know. On image 1 you see that there are additional braces on the lower ring going to head and end part of the bed. They prevent the bed from tilting and they have to exist also on the lateral sides. 3. Have a look at images 2- 3 to see how the platform is attached to the bed frame with its upper ring. We have also attached the 3D.smt file of these images. The duckboard will be put in this bedframe and on top of it a mattress as in a regular bed. Design a light-weight, stylish bedframe that can be presented to non-technical customers. Be free in your creativity (colors, shapes etc.). Experiment with measures to find the balance between flexibility in movement and stylish design. Image 4 is ONE example for a bedframe (without the side extensions at the head part; the polished wood texture looks nice, the edges are rounded, the matress is overall covered in a white frame). 4. The bed has to be equipped with LED lights and loudspeakers. It has to be stylish and innovative and combine modern technology with human’s tradition of sleep. LED lights could be attached to the outer bedframe for example. Ideally you provide two textures of the bed (e.g. wood, white) Add pillows, blankets in the color you like. 5. Put the bed in a surrounding that you think fits: e.g. stylish bedroom, big panorama window or even plain area etc. 6. Finally, we need the 3D files of the smartbed. Please take the following shots of the model: - only the mechanical platform - mechanical platform with bedframe and without mattress with duckboard - mechanical platform with bedframe and with mattress - mechanical platform with bedframe and with mattress with LED lights turned on - close up of the LED and loudspeakers - It is not a must, but will be a plus, if you animate the movement of the bed so that it rocks like a rocking bed The more perspectives, the better. If you have two versions of the bed (e.g. wood, white), show us the pictures in both versions. 7. Intended audience: Your model will be presented to large customer audience and we will give the winner credit. The pictures need to look very realistic. We want to work with the winner for future projects (e.g. animating the bed movement). We are willing to select several winners.