Recent graduate from Lehigh Unversity, but moved into teaching high school vocational engineering. Constantly looking for a challenge in design and engineering. I have worked on several projects spanning several disciplines. Below are a few such projects:
- An LCD screen readout for my racing simulator rig via USB and background network data.
- FIRST Robotics Competition Robots (As a student: (hidden); As a mentor: 2013- Present).
- Formula SAE Race Car at Lehigh University (X-42, X-43, X-44, X-45).
- High school senior project: Electric Go-Kart, 3-D Modeled F1 Car designed to the 2011 Spec rules.
- Car sensor for bicycles and motorcycles using ultrasonic sensors.
Masters of Science, Mechanical Engineering
Bachelors of Science , Mechanical Engineering