A seasoned and skilled Mechanical Engineer offering over 20 years of experience in Medical Devices, Metrology and Electronics. Accomplished in cost reduction, project management, product design, development and manufacturing. Strategic thinker who is resourceful, results-oriented and value-added to an organization
• Proven track record of leading mechanical design from concept to production.
• High-volume manufacturing engineering experience in the electronics industry to include packaging design and assembly for components.
• Proficiency with statistical and tolerance analysis, stress and force analysis.
• Expert knowledge in designing machine parts, complex assemblies, mechanisms and sheet metal.
• Proficient in AutoCAD2014, SolidWorks 2014, Siemens NX 8.5, ASME Y14.5 and GD&T.
New Jersey Institute of Technology in 1991
(, Mechanical Engineering)