I've got a double degree in civil engineering (BSc in Scotland and Diploma in Germany).
My degree included courses in AutoCad2D/3D, Allplan, Solid Works as well as PTC Creo.
I already worked for diffrent companies during my studies which included:
- Building 3D models and 2D drawings in Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks and AutoCAD from concept sketches, drawings or other references
- Construction visualisation (AutoCad 2D/3D)
- Plans for the building site facilities (AutoCad 2D)
- Construction Projects Planning and Management using Microsoft Project
- Analysis, Perform tables and Graphs using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Document and drawing management
Bilfinger · Internship
Feb 2017 –
Hamburg, HH, Germany
3 Month of full-time internship and following my diploma thesis in collaboration with Bilfinger (for 5 month).
WOLFF & MÜLLER Regionalbau GmbH & Co. KG, Dresden · Internship
Sep 2014 –
Dresden, SN, Germany
Internship for one semester (5month) as required from Uni.
University of Applied Sciences Dresden
Diploma, Civil Engineering
2012 – 2017
University of the West of Scotland
BSc in Engineering, Civil Egineering
2015 – 2016
Translator and Game-Tester
Testronic Laboratories, Pinewood Studios, Uxbridge