As an Industrial designer, I learned to explore objects, study people’s interests, think of creative ideas and come up with new products or develop existing ones. I've worked in the furniture field for more than 3 years using my 3d skills and technical capabilities.
Event house Egypt
Apr 2019 –
9 mos Cairo, Egypt
My responsibilities as a 3d designer are; 3d design of events, displays, booths, and exhibitions. My work isn't limited to the design phase providing technical and working drawings is also part of my job.
Technical sales support engineer
Oct 2016 –
2 yrs 6 mos Cairo, Egypt
• Using computer-aided design (CAD) applications to draw and generate furniture plans and 3D
• Liaising with clients and salespeople to achieve the best solution in accordance with the client demands.
• conduct site visits If required
Technical office engineer
wood and plexi
Apr 2016 –
4 mos Cairo, Egypt
• Develop and create blueprints containing manufacturing specifications such as dimensions, kind of
wood, and upholstery fabrics to be used in the manufacturing process.
• prepare a material list ( cutting list ), fixtures and accessories.
• Assist the design team in creating new products and develop the existing ones.
Feb 2015 –
1 yrs 2 mos Damietta, Egypt
• Work with the interior design team to develop design solutions.
• work closely with clients to determine their needs.
• Conduct on-site observations and provide recommendations to help streamline ongoing design
Trainee product designer
Jun 2014 –
0 mosDamietta, Egypt
Create technical drawings for the design of mechanical parts under the supervision of senior engineers.
faculty of applied arts
Bachelor of Industrial Design, Industrial Design, very good
2009 – 2014