I am Graduated in Industrial Design & Drawing and I have chosen as best Inventor designer and participated in WorldSkills International in skill 05 Mechanical Engineering CAD.
I'm also Autodesk Inventor, CATIA, Autocad, KeyShot specialist.
My CAD & Engineering services includes next:
- Building 3D models and 2D drawings for manufacturing in Autodesk Inventor Professional, CATIA, SolidWorks and AutoCAD from concept sketches, drawings or other references.
- Create 3D models from cloud point or digitized files for reverse engineering.
- Create professional rendered images from modeled parts & assemblies with KeyShot.
- Mechanical design and engineering, industrial design, plastic parts design,
Surface design, Parametric design.
- Frame structure design
- Sheet metal design
- Design core and cavity for any part for molding.
- Create iPart & iAssembly, in Autodesk inventor. i is abbreviation of intelligent.
- Create exploding and collapsing animation videos.
- Create animation from functionality mechanisms.
- Translation form on 3D CAD format to another,
- Creating 3D files as STP, IGS, STL, SAT, DXF, etc for 3D printing/prototyping and laser cutting.
- Modification of existing 2D drawings and 3D models,
- Finite element analysis (FEA) of parts and assemblies,
- Computational Fluid Dynamics CFD of parts and assemblies.