*** What we do? ***
1/ Finite Element Analysis (FEA):
- Predict product behavior through linear, nonlinear, thermal, and dynamic analyses
- Estimate fatigue life and fracture propagation of product
- Analyse weld fatigue, vibration fatigue, low/high cycle fatigue, and composite fatigue
- Optimise designs and validate product performance before production
2/ Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD):
- Inspect fluid flow, air flow, free surface flows (multiphase)
- Analyse thermal management and heat transfer
- Turbomachinery, turbulence and combustion
- Fluid-Structure Interaction (FSI) and thermal FSI
- Make faster and better decisions in the product development process
3/ Consulting Services:
- Provide specialised solutions to engineering problems ranging from basic to complex analyses in the areas of structural analysis and fluid dynamics, applied mechanics and heat transfer.
- Additional services include design verification/auditing, new product R&D, physics calculations.
*** Why choose us? ***
Our qualified services are the result of years of scientific study and international working experiences. The owner and experienced engineer, Tri Tien (Tri is pronounced as Tree), has more than 10 years in simulation and manufacturing industries, both in Australia and overseas. Before starting CAEbay, Tri had previously performed various roles as technical engineer, production & development engineer, and engineering head for many companies covering a range of industries including mechanical simulation, composite manufacturing, wood machining and fitness equipment manufacturing.
Tri holds a Bachelor of Automotive and Engine Engineering from Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology, a Masters of Science from Konkuk University South Korea, and a PhD in Computational Engineering from University of Southern Queensland. Tri has published more than 15 peer-reviewed international journal articles and conference papers in the area of computational engineering.
"CAE only delivers meaningful results if the engineer driving the computer fully understands the theory behind the simulation."
*** What clients say? ***
“It became clear that Tri has an unusual ability to computer model both physical objects and processes involving thermodynamics, movements of fluids and combinations of these.” Director Cliff Walker, (hidden) ltd., New Zealand.
“We encountered some serious failure problems that halted our sales. Tri quickly identified the cause of the failures and invented a fail-safe substitution that allowed us to resume sales.” Thomas R. Anthony Ph.D, NAE., America.
“With a very tenacious and robust problem solving ability, Tri was able to apply a deep technical knowledge into an array of projects to improve both existing systems along with the research into new areas of possible business.” David Pring, Managing Director, Timber and Laminate Services Pty Ltd., Australia.