An experienced CAD Technician able to produce detailed drawings and material schedules which are clear, accurate and cost effective. Possessing a proven ability to produce work that minimizes scrap and re-work and also meets the requirements of the specification and which can be constructed and commissioned safely and effectively.
Fully proficient in AutoCAD and Inventor and able to work a busy design consultancy with an established structural engineering design team. Currently looking for a suitable CAD Technician position with a reputable and ambitious firm.
Software: AutoCAD, Vid-CAD, GIS and PDIM
PC: Excel, Power point, Project and Visio
– Solid Modeling – Steel Fabrication – Dimensioning
– Scaling – Multi-View Drafting – Demolition Proposals
– Sketch Conversions – Layout Translation – Sq. Footage Calculation
– Conduit Investigation – P&ID’s Development – Metric Systems
• Developed an automated blueprint for a 6 storey complex industrial plant design within a period of 4 months.
• Pioneered in implementing PDM software at TYCO which resulted in enhancing overall data integrity by 45%.
• Achieved the ‘Most Talented Employee Award’ in 2011.
• Generate graphic presentations and develop design plans for specialized drafting based on project
• Prepare complex 3D and 2D site layout plans
• Build and present topography cross sections and profiles while considering calculated earthwork volumes
• Develop and maintain system flow details, floor and ceiling plans, mounting details and constructional documentation
•PE,(ASHRAE,Member#(hidden) American Society of Heating,Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers,Inc
•PE,(ASME, Member#(hidden) American Society of Mechanical Engineering
•Fellow ship # F/ 9862, (IEB) Institute of Engineers, Bangladesh
•P,Eng(APEGA,CANADA, ID#214903)-Waiting for Approval