I have extensive experience in:
- Mechanical and electrical systems in a variety of forms.
- several successful battery pack development projects (HEV, EV, lithium ion, Lead Acid, and NiMh)
- electrical testing systems for batteries and electrical harnesses
- mechanical and electrical controls for waste to power systems
- manufacturing process development of fixtures, cnc programs, tooling selection, specialized equipment development for unique processes (benchtop rifling)
- automation systems like grippers and actuators controls hardware setup like pneumatics
Product Development and Management.
Rable Machine Inc · Full-time
Jun 2016 –
6 yrs 6 mos Lancaster, OH, United States
Manufacturing process development and programming.
Firearms design and development both consulting and internal brands
Lead Development Engineer and Lead Systems Designer
Q2 Power · Full-time
Nov 2014 –
1 yrs 6 mos Lancaster, OH, United States
Developing controls, engine, and systems designs for a waste to power system for various combustible waste energy sources.
Ohio state center for automotive research (CAR) · Full-time
May 2013 –
1 yrs 5 mos Columbus, OH, United States
Various design and testing engineering services. Center based projects to setup testing and engineering projects as well as outside company onsite services with emissions and suspension testing development.
Battery lab manager
Car technologies · Full-time
Aug 2011 –
1 yrs 8 mos Columbus, OH, United States
Developed testing equipment, software and processes for a large battery testing startup lab.
Ohio State University
MSEE, Electric Engineering
2009 – 2011
Activities and Societies:
Fruit and Vegetable Farm
Made and repaired support equipment to a fruit and Vegetable farm.