Buyer's Choice

2 Replies | 12,163 Views
REDA
Hi all,
 With my little experience in Cadcrowd and also other sites of designs on line, I have seen several times that it is enough of a detail or click for the buyer to change course to 360 °.
Sometimes we do not know exactly what he wants, for example: the buyer wants a cube a good designer comes and draws and presents well as it needs a sphere and in the end it is he who will be chosen by The buyer ....
So sometimes we have to study the psychology of demand to remedy this and not to work like crazy for long hours.
Recently in the Gnome competition; The buyer gave me a feedback on one of my 20 entries to tell me that he likes the beard (it's normal it is inconceivable to see a gnome without beard) but in choosing he chose a gnome Without beard .... and we wait to see the winner what he will show us ... !!! Can be a strumph or a design that will make us grow a beard ... who knows;)

The question is how to identify the buyer's choice without letting the other designers and copy on their creations ???? (They choose a flower from each garden)

Best Regards
REDA
REDA
Hi all,
The most striking example is the new cadcrowd logo why this red ??? And how they chose? He should have an event not?

REDA
REDA

Why Not ?

In order to post an answer, you need to .