Description:I need a bicycle drawn in Autodesk Inventor 2013, with the following conditions:
- All the project MUST be done in Autodesk Inventor 2013
- The sizes of the parts are random, but must always have only one decimal place (eg: 13.4 cm)
- The sizes must be in Metric system.
- I'm going to need the drawings of ALL parts and all assemblies, like a fabric would need to be produced.
- A drawing of the final product must be made, in the same conditions as above.
I still don't know how much I'm willing to pay, but since I've received offers of 80$, that will but the prize I'll give. Of course that, if someone shows me that his/her work deserves more, I'm willing to pay that extra.
I'll be accepting sketches until June 23. After that date, I'll decide the winner and he/she will have until the end of the month to finish the project.
Any question please contact me.
Ask for Sample:Like I said before, designers will have until June 23 to send me a sample
- Autodesk Inventor (2013)
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
Lip machining for Nozzles
I wanted to develop the turn mill program for lip machining of the nozzle.
RKC like kettlebell design
I would like to produce kettlebell in cast iron. from range of 4KG to 48 KG. it should look like RKC, Both side flat surface, one side KG and one side LBS weight marking. Handlewidth for all kettlebell shoud be same.
A snorkel with an inhaler mouthpiece and a mouth mask. It also have a strap to hold it on the user's face
Modern Wayfarer Sunglasses
Standard Ray Ban Wayfarer or Oakley Frogskin influenced design but with a flat top.
a dual kidney shaped tubular design to fit the contours of human buttocks and support up to 300 lbs.