Description:I need a bicycle drawn in Autodesk Inventor 2013, with the following conditions:
- All the project MUST be done in Autodesk Inventor 2013
- The sizes of the parts are random, but must always have only one decimal place (eg: 13.4 cm)
- The sizes must be in Metric system.
- I'm going to need the drawings of ALL parts and all assemblies, like a fabric would need to be produced.
- A drawing of the final product must be made, in the same conditions as above.
I still don't know how much I'm willing to pay, but since I've received offers of 80$, that will but the prize I'll give. Of course that, if someone shows me that his/her work deserves more, I'm willing to pay that extra.
I'll be accepting sketches until June 23. After that date, I'll decide the winner and he/she will have until the end of the month to finish the project.
Any question please contact me.
Ask for Sample:Like I said before, designers will have until June 23 to send me a sample
- Autodesk Inventor (2013)
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
Please make some Pen (tool for writing) with Innovative From you, This pen does not make with regularity sistem, It made not from plastic, so please make your pen as innovative and give me matterial suggestion
Stand Alone Cash Drawer
Flip Top medal cash box for street and food venders. http://cdn.barcodegiant.com/images/models/lg/APG/flip-top.jpg Looking for a way to lock this to a table, ability to mount on a wall, or temp way to fasten to table.
A snorkel with an inhaler mouthpiece and a mouth mask. It also have a strap to hold it on the user's face
I need 3 concept presentation boards done in sketchbook designer with all the layers and files editable. The product will be a mobile phone which the design is open to you.