We are developing currently a device that will be used for Ghost Hunting Equipment.
The device will be a radio device, with specific features and functions which are intended to be utilized to be communicating with spirits.
We are looking to do a front and back mold/design appearance which will allow us to be unique and special on the marketplace.
You can find the current top 3 models in the market using the following link: www.amazon.com/s
Here they are:
We would want to aim to develop something different from all 3 models, yet, in the same time, keeping the functionality of a radio, as the mold will have to be around some form of radio device.
I am also attaching a few references for a few models
More information on the product:
A ghost box is a device used to verbally communicate with spirits. Many of these gadgets continually scan radio frequencies, creating a din of white noise. “The idea is the spirit can use that white noise to communicate in some way, either verbally or through EVP sessions,” Ober says. Users can simply listen for disembodied voices, or yell questions into the void and hope for an answer from beyond.
It is frequently used with other ghost haunting equipment such as cameras, flashlight, temperature meter, emf meter, voice recorder etc
You can use spirit box just to search for spirit voices or you can ask questions and wait for answers.
Wants:1. The design has to be unique and different, while still keeping a design of a radio in the mold
2. There has to be place to have proper buttons, so the device could have it's features, like seen on the competitors. There are specific buttons, and each button has each features.
Additional InformationConcept Design Specs:
- 9 buttons - 8 of which need to be grouped together - 9th button is "power on/off"
- Screen on face - For FM/AM Frequency
- Speaker on face
- (1) USB, (1)Audio in, (1) Audio out on side
- Optional: external antenna
- Dimensions: *Not to exceed* L:4in W:4in H:0.75 inches
- This is a HANDHELD product, please keep that in mind with dimensions
#45 Ghost Hunter Radio - O.P.S.V.1.0 by Gibbo
- Autodesk Inventor 2017 — 1.0 - Project orizontal semivintage
- Screenshot 1 .jpg — Project orizontal semivintage DX Stanza semplice -41 30
- Screenshot 2 .bmp — Project orizontal semivintage SX Stanza semplice 41 30
- Screenshot 3 .jpg — Project orizontal semivintage SX Stanza semplice antenna estesa
- Screenshot 4 .jpg — Project orizontal semivintage DX Stanza semplice antenna estesa
- Screenshot 5 .jpg — Project orizontal semivintage FRONTAL Stanza semplice Antenna Estesa
- Data sheet PDF — 1.0 - Project orizontal semivintage - Data sheet
- Project Note PDF — PROJECT NOTE - GHOST RADIO
#44 Ghost Hunter Radio - O.P.T.V.1.0 by Gibbo
- Autodesk Inventor 2017 — 1.0 - Project orizontal TOTvintage
- Screenshot 1 .jpg — Project orizontal TOTvintage DX Stanza semplice 41 30
- Screenshot 2 .jpg — Project orizontal TOTvintage SX Stanza semplice 41 30
- Screenshot 3 .jpg — Project orizontal TOTvintage FRONTALE Stanza semplice 41 30
- Screenshot 4 .jpg — Project orizontal TOTvintage FRONTALE Antenna Stanza semplice 41 30
#43 Ghost hunter device, design by franson silver rock by Franson SilverRock
#38 HC-SB1 (V1) by InnovativeDesignSolutions
- Autodesk Iventor 2021 — HC-SB1 Assembly
- Autodesk Inventor 2021 — Showcase Assembly
- Adobe Acrobat Pro 2021 — HC-SB1 Assembly IDW
- Adobe Acrobat Pro 2021 — HC-SB1 Assembly
- Adobe photoshop cc 2019 — Showcase Assembly
- Adobe photoshop cc 2019 — Showcase Assembly 1.1
- Adobe photoshop cc 2019 — Showcase Assembly 1.2
- Adobe photoshop cc 2019 — Showcase Assembly 1.3
#34 Ghost Hunter Radio - O.P.1.0 by Gibbo
- Autodesk Inventor 2017 — 1.0 - Project orizontal
- Screenshot 1 .jpg — Project orizontal DX Stanza semplice -41 30
- Screenshot 2 .jpg — Project orizontal DX Stanza semplice orizzontal -79 30
- Screenshot 3 .jpg — Project orizontal DX Stanza semplice orizzontal
- Screenshot 4 .jpg — Project orizontal FRONTAL Stanza semplice Antenna Estesa
- Screenshot 5 .jpg — Project orizontal FRONTAL Stanza semplice
- Screenshot 6 .jpg — Project orizontal MICRO SD Stanza semplice
- Screenshot 7 .jpg — Project orizontal SX Stanza semplice 41 30
- Screenshot 8 .jpg — Project orizontal SX Stanza semplice antenna estesa
- Screenshot 9 .jpg — Project orizontal SX Stanza semplice orizzontal 79 30
- Data sheet PDF — 1.0 - Project orizontal - Data sheet
- Project Note PDF — PROJECT NOTE - GHOST RADIO
#19 1st Concept Design Ghost Hunting Equipment Mold by Chaniago
- Images 2020 — 1 Assy Front View
- Images 2020 — 2 Assy Back View
- Images 2020 — 3 Display View
- Images 2020 — 4 Button View
- Images 2020 — 5 Audio Socket Vol Button
- Images 2020 — 6 Charging Slot
- Images 2020 — 7 USB SSD Slot
- Images 2020 — 8 Antena Flash Light
- Images 2020 — 9 Inside Compenent PCB
- IGES / IGS File Design 2020 — 10 1st Concept Design Radio Ghost Hunter
- STEP/STP 3D Modeling 2020 — 11 1st Concept Design Radio Ghost Hunter
#14 GHOSTBOX by Pablo Gosso
#1 Inotoal concept requeriments by dgrabulosa
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
Mini-ITX Computer Case
Hi Everyone! This contest is for the smallest Mini-ITX computer case with the following requirements: -Includes rendering of a mini-itx motherboard -Includes rendering of two nvidia 1080 video card in sli configuration -Enough room for liquid cooling on cpu and video cards including radiator fan(internal or external). -Includes rendering of 800watt SFX-L PSU
Panic Button with logo
Denis, we need your help urgently. The lighting is not working for us on the light silver shell and it's coming out really dark on our end. Can you please create a render for us where you swap out the exclamation point with this logo? And show it in a variety of colors? Here are the instructions: 1. Swap out exclamation point with this logo 2. Show it in a variety of colors - maybe 4 or 5 logo colors. Please keep the logo treatment the same as this exclamation point treatment. Nothing should be different except the exclamation point becomes this logo. 3. Shell color is the light silver shell. 4. I have attached the logo file plus a mock of what we're looking to achieve. 5. One render where it is closed as well where you can see “armed” light 6. Timeline: tonight. Is this possible? We need it for a meeting tomorrow morning PST.
Electronic necklace device
Its an electronic device hanging by a chain from a neck. 2.5 x 2 x 1 cm is the size of electronic component inside of it, however we dont want it to be square. Those dimensions are given as rough estimate of total volume of device. It is water proof. 1 usb-c port on a side with a cover. And one sliding switch. And a place for a chain to go through.
Klein two way radio
We are going to make a new housing / face design for our two-way radios (walkie talkies). Must be professional, not a kids-toy design. Something rugged, ergonomic, and aesthetically pleasing.
Gridseed Scrypt ASIC Mining Frame - Acrylic Waterjet & CNC
Howdy! Let's do something futuristic. Cryptocurrency mining, heard of it? There's specialty computer hardware used to hash mathematical algorithms in a distributed network to generate digital money! This project is to build a frame to sexily mount 10 of these specialty computers to in hopes of cleaning up some messy mining rigs out there. Speaking of messy rigs, here's a video of some good and some bad examples of the Gridseed ASIC miners. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcb8VIheP94 In the attached image TheDrawingBoard.jpg you'll see some ideas but I welcome your own input if you believe you've got something that equals win. Ask questions, let's do this!