Description:Our home entrance doesn't have any place to hang coats / store shoes. Adjacent to the entrance room is our dining room, which has a corner where we currently hang our coats on two little hooks. We are looking for a creative solution that a) will fit more coats/shoes b) stylistically fit within the dining room i/e so we don't feel like we are 'eating next to the shoe rack". There is also a heating pipe in the corner, so it needs to be built around it, so that it uses all the space between the wall and the window frame. Dimensions are in the Sizes Powerpoint.
Wants:elegant design, not too bulky.
#24 Elegant and functional shoe/coat/key storage by Franson SilverRock
- Render Image Direction 2 PNG — 29
- Render Image Direction 3 PNG — 14
- Render Image Direction 1 PNG — 6
- Autodesk Fusion 360 Direction 3 — Shoe Rack coat hanger direction 3
- Autodesk Fusion 360 Direction 1 — Shoe Rack coat hanger direction 1
- Autodesk Fusion 360 Direction 2 — Shoe Rack coat hanger
- Design proposal 1, 2 and 3 PDF — Shoe rack coat hanger
#20 Multi-purpose custom corner storage unit 2 by Vimalgeorge10
#19 2nd Concept of minimalist coat and shoes rack by Arsi Fathurrahman
#16 Minimalist coat and shoes rack by Arsi Fathurrahman
#11 Multi-Purpose Custom Corner Storage Unit by Vimalgeorge10
#9 1st Concept Design Corner Custom Coat & Shoe Storage by Chaniago
- 3D PDF Files 2020 — Design Description
- Rendering Images 2020 — CHG-CC-017-0 Corner Costum Coat Shoes Storage -Single-2
- Rendering Images 2020 — CHG-CC-017-0 Corner Costum Coat Shoes Storage -Single-1
- Rendering Images 2020 — CHG-CC-017-0 Corner Costum Coat Shoes Storage -Front
- Rendering Images 2020 — CHG-CC-017-0 Corner Costum Coat Shoes Storage -Open
#8 Corner Custom Coat and Shoe Storage by Mahmud_Hasan_Maraj
- SolidWorks 2020 — top shirt storage
- Adobe Photoshop 2020 — Shoe and Coat Storage function animated gif
- SolidWorks 2020 — Exploded View
- Luxion KeyShot Pro 9.3.14 — custom coat and shoe storage Rendering Package file
- Luxion KeyShot Pro 9.3.14 — custom coat and shoe storage.5
- SolidWorks 2020 — top shirt middle storage 2nd floor
- SolidWorks 2020 — Bottom shoe storage removable 2nd floor
- SolidWorks 2020 — Bottom shoe storage
- SolidWorks 2020 — Corner custom coat and Shoe Storage assembly without Glass door
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
Part time position
Require a Solid Edge professional several days a week to produce joinery modelling for a new joinery workshop in Park Royal. Part of the role will include training senior members of staff on the software.
I have a fireplace and wall I am removing to and pushing out to add sq foot space to my home. I Want to design a , clean, classy, simple, wall unit wit unique shelving, glass doors on top doors on bottom built in 46” tv and a 50” electric fireplace Where the new wall will be. I have attach a photo of the current wall to be removed and the plans for how it will be. The wall unit should be floor to ceiling 8’ high and 9’ wide with a depth of 16” With Crown molding, baseboard
We are a chocolate shop, our customers are mainly weddings & as part of our culture we serve chocolates in luxury trays. Trays vary in style, shapes, sizes & sometimes they are decorated with flowers, our customers are looking for something unique not simple so designer should be creative & innovative. The tray must be luxury & doable. MATERIAL : The trays are made from different materials but of course food safe, they can be made from iron, brass, wood, clay, marble or mother of pearl .... etc. or mix of materials. SIZE : Most of our trays carry 1.5 kgs of chocolate 150-170 pcs, if it is a round tray then the diameter is approx 30cm. square approx 30cmx30cm & rectangular 40cmx23cm, this is the clear flat area where the chocolate is positioned in the tray without decoration or pattern or flowers. Please note : tray should have our logo & tray dimensions are described.
Hipster new born Gift
We are a company selling furniture to children rooms and we leave behind the corny design of baby furniture of former or present days. For a gift initiative, we need a remarkable and customizable (Name, Birthday, Weight, etc.) design of a frame or something that way that can be used as a present of a new baby born, e.g. as a present for friends or family members. Possible materials could be wood, stone, blackboard... The presentee should be able to easily assamble the components by themselves. A customized positioning of components (patches, sticker, made of metal or wood) on the ground plate should be free of configuration.