Description:Inviting concept design for a charging cradle for a ring mouse. AirPoint mouse is a finger-wearable bluetooth ring mouse. A user can slide the finger across a surface to get mouse cursor movement. It can also be used as an air mouse by moving finger in space. After use, this device needs to be docked in a charging cradle to recharge the battery and also for safe storage. Seeking designs for a charging dock for this device.
See the attached picture and stp file for the reference dimension of the finger-wearable unit.
Note that the finger-wearable unit has a magnetic connector that attaches to a magnetic connector in the charging PCB board.
Wants:1) Sleek, elegant, and futuristic design.
2) Docks the finger-wearable unit at a 45 degree angle to facilitate easy docking and removal.
3) USB-C charging opening on one of the sides of the cover.
4) Magnetic bottom cover to latch to classroom whiteboards or table desk.
5) Top Cover that securely lock away the finger-wearable device.
7) Easy to carry around for traveling.
8) Easily accessible chamber to install two AAA batteries
9) An inside chamber for PCB board invisible to the user with a minimum dimensions of 30 mm X 30 mm X 2 mm ( L X W X H).
10) Aesthetically pleasing renderings of the model.
Don't Wants:Bulky design.
Not friendly to carry around.
No secure fit for the finger-wearable device.
Ask for Sample:Finish one design as a sample. Post pictures of renderings for review.
- SolidWorks (Latest)
Additional InformationFor videos and additional details about the ring mouse please visit:
#43 AirPoint Cube - Smart Charging Dock - Quentin Margeot - Rev.03 by Quentin Margeot
- Presentation — AirPoint Cube - Quentin Margeot - Rev.03
- 3D Model — AirPoint Cube - Smart Charging Dock IR03
- 3D Printing STEP File — Main Body
- 3D Printing STEP File — Main Body s Cover
- 3D Printing STEP File — Lid Main Body
- 3D Printing STEP File — Lid Logo
- 3D Printing STEP File — Glowing Logo
- 3D Printing STEP File — Batteries Lid
- 3D Printing STEP File — Pivot Axis
- 3D Printing STEP File — Rubber USB-C Cover
#55 Air Mouse Dock charger by InventDev
#41 Ring Mouse Charging Dock #model 5 by RRM
#66 Ring Mouse Charging Dock #model 5.1 detail view by RRM
- CATIA — 5
- CATIA — 5
- Rendering Images — untitled.79
- Rendering Images — untitled.84
- Rendering Images — untitled.83
- Rendering Images — 5.97
- Rendering Images — 5.98
- Rendering Images — 5.104
- Rendering Images — 5.105
- Rendering Images — 5.106
- Rendering Images — 5.108
- Rendering Images — 5.99
- Rendering Images — untitled.80
- Rendering Images — untitled.81
#26 AirPoint Cube - Smart Charging Dock - Quentin Margeot - Rev.02 by Quentin Margeot
#39 Ring Mouse Charging Dock by InventDev
#35 Ring Mouse Charging Dock by InventDev
- Autodesk Inventor iAssembly 2018 — Ring mouse charger assembly
- Autodesk Inventor 2018 — mouse base
- Autodesk Inventor 2018 — top case
- 3d rendering Png — for label-1
- 3d rendering Png — for labels-1
- Autodesk Inventor 2018 — ring mouse cover fit
- Autodesk Inventor 2018 — battery cover
- Autodesk Inventor 2018 — mouse roller
- 3d rendering Png — for label
#23 model 01 Ring Mouse Charger by supra77
#25 Ring Mouse Charging Dock by Fadi Sayegh
#59 ring mouse docking station by david.thue
- STEP/STP 3D Modeling — docking station assembly
- Autodesk Fusion 360 — docking station
- PDF — drafting
- PNG — render closed 1
- PNG — render closed 2
- PNG — render closed 3
- PNG — render closed 4
- PNG — render closed 5
- PNG — render closed 6
- PNG — render closed 7
- PNG — render closed 8
- PNG — render closed 9
- PNG — render open 1
- PNG — render open 2
- PNG — render open 3
- PNG — render open 4
- PNG — render open 5
- PNG — render open ring mouse removed 1
- PNG — render open ring mouse removed 2
- PNG — render open ring mouse removed 3
- PNG — render open ring mouse removed 4
- PNG — render open ring mouse removed 5
- PNG — render open ring mouse removed 6
- Autodesk Inventor 2019 — docking station
#9 AirPoint Cube - Smart Charging Dock - Quentin Margeot - Rev.01 by Quentin Margeot
#58 Concept 3 Charging Dock by KatyaKorolyova
#48 Airpoint Charger by studio701
- Luxion KeyShot 2019 — MC7
- Luxion KeyShot 2019 — MC8
- Luxion KeyShot 2019 — MC9
- Luxion KeyShot 2019 — mc10
- SolidWorks 2016 — Top Cover
- SolidWorks 2016 — bottom cover part1
- SolidWorks 2016 — bottom cover part2
- SolidWorks 2016 — LED cover
- SolidWorks 2016 — Battery Slide Cover
- SolidWorks 2016 — magnets
- SolidWorks 2016 — PCB
- SolidWorks 2016 — PCB mounting plate
- SolidWorks 2016 — bolt
- SolidWorks 2016 — bolt 2
- SolidWorks 2016 — aaa battery
- SolidWorks 2016 — Airpoint Mouse Charger
#49 Ring Mouse Charging Dock by sherifelsheikh
- jpg — Charging Case Assy-01
- jpg — Charging Case Assy-02
- jpg — Charging Case Assy-03
- jpg — Charging Case Assy-04
- jpg — Charging Case Assy-05
- jpg — Charging Case Assy-06
- jpg — Charging Case Assy-07
- jpg — Charging Case Assy-08
- jpg — Charging Case Assy-09
- jpg — Charging Case Assy-010
- jpg — Charging Case Assy-011
#51 Concept 01 by KatyaKorolyova
#56 Air mouse Dock charger design by InventDev
- Autodesk Inventor iAssembly 2018 — Assembly for slide design
- Autodesk Inventor 2018 — Charging dock case for slide design
- Autodesk Inventor 2018 — Dock for air mouse slide desin
- Autodesk Inventor 2018 — case cover front for slide design
- Autodesk Inventor 2018 — AAA battery case cover
- 3 d rendering Png — installation steps
#57 Concept 2 Charging dock by KatyaKorolyova
DiscussionShowing last 20 comments - View All
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
Design 2018's best selling adult product
We are a manufacture in the adult market, specialising in creating new and unique product collections for our branded customers. Because of the new acceptance of our products, we are looking for some new and unique idea's to launch for the mainstream market. They are still used by adults for adult reasons, but with a 2018 design lead feel. I would like you to design a new product, a Rabbit, or a vibe, handheld personal massager, couples love ring...
Hi, i'm Wood from Elite. I would like to find some good designer with the purpose to designed for me at least 4 new smartphone model design. I'm working on that to launch my brand very soon. Just let me know
Gridseed Scrypt ASIC Mining Frame - Acrylic Waterjet & CNC
Howdy! Let's do something futuristic. Cryptocurrency mining, heard of it? There's specialty computer hardware used to hash mathematical algorithms in a distributed network to generate digital money! This project is to build a frame to sexily mount 10 of these specialty computers to in hopes of cleaning up some messy mining rigs out there. Speaking of messy rigs, here's a video of some good and some bad examples of the Gridseed ASIC miners. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcb8VIheP94 In the attached image TheDrawingBoard.jpg you'll see some ideas but I welcome your own input if you believe you've got something that equals win. Ask questions, let's do this!
Mini-ITX Computer Case
Hi Everyone! This contest is for the smallest Mini-ITX computer case with the following requirements: -Includes rendering of a mini-itx motherboard -Includes rendering of two nvidia 1080 video card in sli configuration -Enough room for liquid cooling on cpu and video cards including radiator fan(internal or external). -Includes rendering of 800watt SFX-L PSU
Mobile charging ecosystem - Custom Connector Design - iPhone cases and accessories.
SEEKING DESIGNERS WORKING WITH CREO PTC ONLY: We are looking for CREO CAD engineers with a good flair for style. We are in the midst of DFM with our manufacturing partner in Korea who uses CREO. We have many products to develop and seeking freelancers in the Los Angles area who we can not only work with but also meet from time to time. We are also open for long distance if we can't find them locally. Please excuse us for not sharing any project files yet as the initial project will be centered around revision of a proprietary DC-DC magnetic connector for use in mobile device accessories. We can upload them once we establish some contacts with potential freelancers. Thank you for your understanding