Description:I created most of the floor plan but I need the following:
final design, structural engineer to include the pillar and beam design. I want to least amount of pillars so I do not have a limit on the size of pillars.
1. Every part of the building that can be concrete will be concrete
2. All walls are hollow block
3. All floors are poured concrete
4. All roofs are poured concrete
5. All terrace/balconies are poured concrete
6. All stairs are poured concrete
7. All doors are at least 36 inches
8. No spiral staircases
9. please design the electrical to US standard
10. please design the plumbing too
11. please design the pool mechanics too. the location for the pool mechanics is labeled on the attached drawing
12. please include the septic tank
13. the ground floor will be 6 feet above current grade. we will back fill under and around the building as needed
14. the basement will be 6 feet tall
15. the distance from the ground floor to the bottom of the first floor is 12 feet
16. the distance from the floor of the first floor to the bottom of the roof deck is 12 feet
17. we will use steel decking under the first floor and the roof deck concrete slabs
18. we will have solar system with panels mounted on the roof deck
19. the location of the solar system and generator is labeled on the attached drawing
20. All ground floor and first floor "Exterior" walls will be glass doors - sliding stacking doors (except around kitchen, storage area, generator room, pool pump room, and bathrooms)
I do not know what information I need to add so please tell me what information you need
Wants:We are "MINIMALIST". Please keep it simple and functional.
Don't Wants:We do not want a bunch of bling bling in the design.
Ask for Sample:Please send me samples of the structural design for review
- AutoCAD (2018 or previous versions)
#6 For Project: TORE Pool House by Akuma X
#7 For Project: TORE Pool House by Akuma X
#8 For Project: TORE Pool House by Akuma X
DiscussionShowing last 20 comments - View All
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
Remodelling of sofa-designs & Work-drawings / CAD
- Remodelling of sofa-designs - Renderings - CAD/technical drawings - 3D - Product designer I'll send the models.
Create 3D model and 2d drawings
Work involves creating 3D models and 2D drawings. All required guild lines / instructions will be provided. Skill Set: Autodesk Inventor - Expert Communication - Excellent Sheet metal design experience - Proficient This is a ongoing work for 6-9 months 40-50 hours per week. Budget is $25-30 per hour
Think out side the box, a new take on photo booths. Innovation starts here.
Greetings. As a commercial photographer I was getting sick of this DIY Photo Booth market. So I've spent the past 2 years prototyping different products to combine to make a reliable product to take to market. While doing this we built a company that would let our products be tested in the real world. This is my first time posting for CADCrowd so we will be as detailed as possible, if you need any more info please leave a public message or send me a private message. What we are looking for: We want to build a product that is innovative, stylish, light weight, collapsable yet durable. We are sick of seeing Boxes. We want a unit that is free standing and curtain-less. I would love a stainless steel or aluminum face, but are open to other ideas. We don't want the end product to break the bank when it comes to manufacturing so would like materials to be widely available. Height - We would like the unit to be at its tallest 70" would like it to have removable sections so hight could vary. Free standing Collapsable/mobile - END GOAL would love for the entire unit to break down in to ONE 1650 Pelican Case. Simply assembly - would like this process to go quick, maybe pins/magnets/dovetails maybe power integration from base to components. Durable - This unit will be on the go, seeing 50-60 party's a year, thats 10,000 - 50,000 potentially drunk people a year and would love to get at least 5 years from it. Stream line - think of apples clean cut designs, would love for it to feel simple, not threatening. Products: Specs Available online or upon request. HITI 510L Printer - needs side access for paper and ink, can only print on a angle of up to 30 degrees, would love for paper to come out on the front under/lower then the screen. the printer can be removable or bolted to unit. (consider break down) Windows surface tablet - needs to be accessible for touch screen, needs to be mounted flush or minimal clearance for clean design. needs access to power and usb ports from the back. Camera - standard DSLR camera. would like to have a 77mm UV filter mounted for the camera to touch up against. a dovetail plate would be great to let the camera move back and forth for different lens (up to 8" of slide) Lights - would like to place LED's and a flash tube on either side of the camera so we will need holes and diffusion plexi/plastic for this as well. we will most lily be making our own boards to mount so there aren't any specs on this yet. Adjustable angle mount - would like it if the tablet/camera/light were mounted together with a potential of up to 20 degree horizontal tilt. (consider whats behind the faceplate, don't want gaps where fingers can get caught. I hope this sums up needs and wants. I will include a quick sketch of our ideas to maybe fuel your inspiration.
Ship to Ship Loading - CAD freelancer to design schematic diagram
You will design a schematic diagram that shows a ship to ship loading using a conveyor belt. View this video on vimeo to get an idea of what I am trying to convey. http://vimeo.com/16217538 The video is of two ships, side by side with a spacer barge in the middle. The smaller ship is loading the larger ship with a conveyor belt. At 1.03 seconds into the video, you will see a drawing. That's the type of drawing I want. But mine will have measurements of both vessels, the spacer barge, conveyor belt length and angle. I will provide all measurements. See attached pdf for they type of drawings. The attached sample will give you an idea of the type of measurements I need on the drawing.
Experienced freelancers required for CAD conversion, drafting, 3D visualization services
Hi, We are looking for experienced freelancers who can take care of 2D & 3D drawing, drafting, 3D visualisation and remote access file viewing services, delivering tailored solutions to leading Building Services Consultants, Contractors and Architects. Interested freelancers or small companies can contact us with their portfolio. Looking for reasonable rates too. Thanks Narayan