Description:I created most of the floor plan but I need the following:
final design, structural engineer to include the pillar and beam design. I want to least amount of pillars so I do not have a limit on the size of pillars.
1. Every part of the building that can be concrete will be concrete
2. All walls are hollow block
3. All floors are poured concrete
4. All roofs are poured concrete
5. All terrace/balconies are poured concrete
6. All stairs are poured concrete
7. All doors are at least 36 inches
8. No spiral staircases
9. please design the electrical to US standard
10. please design the plumbing too
11. please design the pool mechanics too. the location for the pool mechanics is labeled on the attached drawing
12. please include the septic tank
13. the ground floor will be 6 feet above current grade. we will back fill under and around the building as needed
14. the basement will be 6 feet tall
15. the distance from the ground floor to the bottom of the first floor is 12 feet
16. the distance from the floor of the first floor to the bottom of the roof deck is 12 feet
17. we will use steel decking under the first floor and the roof deck concrete slabs
18. we will have solar system with panels mounted on the roof deck
19. the location of the solar system and generator is labeled on the attached drawing
20. All ground floor and first floor "Exterior" walls will be glass doors - sliding stacking doors (except around kitchen, storage area, generator room, pool pump room, and bathrooms)
I do not know what information I need to add so please tell me what information you need
Wants:We are "MINIMALIST". Please keep it simple and functional.
Don't Wants:We do not want a bunch of bling bling in the design.
Ask for Sample:Please send me samples of the structural design for review
- AutoCAD (2018 or previous versions)
#6 For Project: TORE Pool House by Akuma X
#7 For Project: TORE Pool House by Akuma X
#8 For Project: TORE Pool House by Akuma X
DiscussionShowing last 20 comments - View All
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
Remodelling of sofa-designs & Work-drawings / CAD
- Remodelling of sofa-designs - Renderings - CAD/technical drawings - 3D - Product designer I'll send the models.
Create 3D model and 2d drawings
Work involves creating 3D models and 2D drawings. All required guild lines / instructions will be provided. Skill Set: Autodesk Inventor - Expert Communication - Excellent Sheet metal design experience - Proficient This is a ongoing work for 6-9 months 40-50 hours per week. Budget is $25-30 per hour
I NEED SOME ONE TO SET UP MY CABINET VISION TO MY NEEDS AND MY SPECKS AND INSTERTING ALL THE DATTA SO THE SOFT WARE DOSE ALL THE WORK
Think out side the box, a new take on photo booths. Innovation starts here.
Greetings. As a commercial photographer I was getting sick of this DIY Photo Booth market. So I've spent the past 2 years prototyping different products to combine to make a reliable product to take to market. While doing this we built a company that would let our products be tested in the real world. This is my first time posting for CADCrowd so we will be as detailed as possible, if you need any more info please leave a public message or send me a private message. What we are looking for: We want to build a product that is innovative, stylish, light weight, collapsable yet durable. We are sick of seeing Boxes. We want a unit that is free standing and curtain-less. I would love a stainless steel or aluminum face, but are open to other ideas. We don't want the end product to break the bank when it comes to manufacturing so would like materials to be widely available. Height - We would like the unit to be at its tallest 70" would like it to have removable sections so hight could vary. Free standing Collapsable/mobile - END GOAL would love for the entire unit to break down in to ONE 1650 Pelican Case. Simply assembly - would like this process to go quick, maybe pins/magnets/dovetails maybe power integration from base to components. Durable - This unit will be on the go, seeing 50-60 party's a year, thats 10,000 - 50,000 potentially drunk people a year and would love to get at least 5 years from it. Stream line - think of apples clean cut designs, would love for it to feel simple, not threatening. Products: Specs Available online or upon request. HITI 510L Printer - needs side access for paper and ink, can only print on a angle of up to 30 degrees, would love for paper to come out on the front under/lower then the screen. the printer can be removable or bolted to unit. (consider break down) Windows surface tablet - needs to be accessible for touch screen, needs to be mounted flush or minimal clearance for clean design. needs access to power and usb ports from the back. Camera - standard DSLR camera. would like to have a 77mm UV filter mounted for the camera to touch up against. a dovetail plate would be great to let the camera move back and forth for different lens (up to 8" of slide) Lights - would like to place LED's and a flash tube on either side of the camera so we will need holes and diffusion plexi/plastic for this as well. we will most lily be making our own boards to mount so there aren't any specs on this yet. Adjustable angle mount - would like it if the tablet/camera/light were mounted together with a potential of up to 20 degree horizontal tilt. (consider whats behind the faceplate, don't want gaps where fingers can get caught. I hope this sums up needs and wants. I will include a quick sketch of our ideas to maybe fuel your inspiration.
Gym Equipment Design
We are trying to create a new piece of gym equipment. Please view the images for an example. Important Aspects: - Bench has the option to Rotate Horizontally (Axel Attached) - Bench can be locked into Position so that it doesn't rotate - Height Adjustable from 6 various heights using 2.5cm increments - Lowest Height 37.5cm (Measured from Floor) - Tallest Height 50cm (Measured from Floor) - Rubber Foot Attachments (Prevent Sliding) - Easily Disassembled into 6 Pieces The exercises that it will be used to perform: - Hip Thrusts (Bench Rotation Required) - Bulgarian Split Squats (Bench Rotation Required) - Box Squats (Rotation NOT Required) - Step Ups (Rotation NOT Required) This video provides an example of a similar piece of equipment: https://vimeo.com/208091402 Our Key differences: - Easily Transportable - Bench (Rectangular Cushion instead of Foam Cylinder) - Option to Lock Seat (so it doesn't rotate)