Description:I created most of the floor plan but I need the following:
final design, structural engineer to include the pillar and beam design. I want to least amount of pillars so I do not have a limit on the size of pillars.
1. Every part of the building that can be concrete will be concrete
2. All walls are hollow block
3. All floors are poured concrete
4. All roofs are poured concrete
5. All terrace/balconies are poured concrete
6. All stairs are poured concrete
7. All doors are at least 36 inches
8. No spiral staircases
9. please design the electrical to US standard
10. please design the plumbing too
11. please design the pool mechanics too. the location for the pool mechanics is labeled on the attached drawing
12. please include the septic tank
13. the ground floor will be 6 feet above current grade. we will back fill under and around the building as needed
14. the basement will be 6 feet tall
15. the distance from the ground floor to the bottom of the first floor is 12 feet
16. the distance from the floor of the first floor to the bottom of the roof deck is 12 feet
17. we will use steel decking under the first floor and the roof deck concrete slabs
18. we will have solar system with panels mounted on the roof deck
19. the location of the solar system and generator is labeled on the attached drawing
20. All ground floor and first floor "Exterior" walls will be glass doors - sliding stacking doors (except around kitchen, storage area, generator room, pool pump room, and bathrooms)
I do not know what information I need to add so please tell me what information you need
Wants:We are "MINIMALIST". Please keep it simple and functional.
Don't Wants:We do not want a bunch of bling bling in the design.
Ask for Sample:Please send me samples of the structural design for review
- AutoCAD (2018 or previous versions)
#6 For Project: TORE Pool House by Percie
#7 For Project: TORE Pool House by Percie
#8 For Project: TORE Pool House by Percie
DiscussionShowing last 20 comments - View All
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
Remodelling of sofa-designs & Work-drawings / CAD
- Remodelling of sofa-designs - Renderings - CAD/technical drawings - 3D - Product designer I'll send the models.
I NEED SOME ONE TO SET UP MY CABINET VISION TO MY NEEDS AND MY SPECKS AND INSTERTING ALL THE DATTA SO THE SOFT WARE DOSE ALL THE WORK
"Hurt Feelings" - Sign Holder / Handles
***Summary/Background:*** This is a niche product for individuals in the car racing scene that is a single handed sign holder with bespoke slogans that the passenger will hold out the window after racing an opponent. Currently as per the pictures, I need something a little more than a wooden handle. Open to any and all ideas and design types in regards to the evaluation criteria below. Will be completing and building prototypes using a CNC mill and lathe, will require project to have STEP files or similar.
Create 3D model and 2d drawings
Work involves creating 3D models and 2D drawings. All required guild lines / instructions will be provided. Skill Set: Autodesk Inventor - Expert Communication - Excellent Sheet metal design experience - Proficient This is a ongoing work for 6-9 months 40-50 hours per week. Budget is $25-30 per hour