Description:I created most of the floor plan but I need the following:
final design, structural engineer to include the pillar and beam design. I want to least amount of pillars so I do not have a limit on the size of pillars.
1. Every part of the building that can be concrete will be concrete
2. All walls are hollow block
3. All floors are poured concrete
4. All roofs are poured concrete
5. All terrace/balconies are poured concrete
6. All stairs are poured concrete
7. All doors are at least 36 inches
8. No spiral staircases
9. please design the electrical to US standard
10. please design the plumbing too
11. please design the pool mechanics too. the location for the pool mechanics is labeled on the attached drawing
12. please include the septic tank
13. the ground floor will be 6 feet above current grade. we will back fill under and around the building as needed
14. the basement will be 6 feet tall
15. the distance from the ground floor to the bottom of the first floor is 12 feet
16. the distance from the floor of the first floor to the bottom of the roof deck is 12 feet
17. we will use steel decking under the first floor and the roof deck concrete slabs
18. we will have solar system with panels mounted on the roof deck
19. the location of the solar system and generator is labeled on the attached drawing
20. All ground floor and first floor "Exterior" walls will be glass doors - sliding stacking doors (except around kitchen, storage area, generator room, pool pump room, and bathrooms)
I do not know what information I need to add so please tell me what information you need
Wants:We are "MINIMALIST". Please keep it simple and functional.
Don't Wants:We do not want a bunch of bling bling in the design.
Ask for Sample:Please send me samples of the structural design for review
- AutoCAD (2018 or previous versions)
#6 For Project: TORE Pool House by Percie_Gala
#7 For Project: TORE Pool House by Percie_Gala
#8 For Project: TORE Pool House by Percie_Gala
DiscussionShowing last 20 comments - View All
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
Remodelling of sofa-designs & Work-drawings / CAD
- Remodelling of sofa-designs - Renderings - CAD/technical drawings - 3D - Product designer I'll send the models.
I NEED SOME ONE TO SET UP MY CABINET VISION TO MY NEEDS AND MY SPECKS AND INSTERTING ALL THE DATTA SO THE SOFT WARE DOSE ALL THE WORK
Create 3D model and 2d drawings
Work involves creating 3D models and 2D drawings. All required guild lines / instructions will be provided. Skill Set: Autodesk Inventor - Expert Communication - Excellent Sheet metal design experience - Proficient This is a ongoing work for 6-9 months 40-50 hours per week. Budget is $25-30 per hour
West Birmingham Food Truck Park
The proposed site is a 22,000 square foot lot we are planning to launch as a food truck park and event space. The event space will include the 3,800 square foot building. We need design ideas for the layout of the food trucks (10 to 12 trucks), utilizing the best method for getting trucks in and out of the property each day, as well as customer parking. Each truck needs to have a pad for parking with access to new electric service to be installed on the exterior of the building. Picnic tables, outdoor patio string lights and sunshades are desirable features for the project design. We would like to develop the project in phases, with the first phase being the exterior food truck park lot, and the second phase being the building repair and renovation. We'd like the perimeter of the food truck park to be enclosed with multiple access points in and out for guests and the food trucks. The design should also include parking, as there is no available street parking. Please draw to scale! Attached are google earth screenshots of the location. Please send in PDF format.