This is a niche product for individuals in the car racing scene that is a single handed sign holder with bespoke slogans that the passenger will hold out the window after racing an opponent. Currently as per the pictures, I need something a little more than a wooden handle.
Open to any and all ideas and design types in regards to the evaluation criteria below.
Will be completing and building prototypes using a CNC mill and lathe, will require project to have STEP files or similar.
- Logo must be prominent on both sides of the handle.
- Must be able to fit a 6x12 sign in landscape that will have two holes at the centerpoint 0.30”/7.62 mm from the top and bottom with M6 screws. If you can design some sort of "quick detach/quick attach" method for this sign handle, you get extra points.
- Aesthetics, design and efficiency of manufacturing are priority. This is intended to be marketed to higher end clientele.
- Design must be automotive racing themed. It must have class and elegance. (Think Lamborghini or Ferrari "lines")
- Must have a hole/slot at the bottom of the handle for a wrist strap.
- Bonus points to a handle that can be manufactured without multiple parts. (Handle is one whole part, not cut into 2 or 3 pieces that need to be assembled.
- Max length of handle should be 12 inches long and no larger than 2 inches in diameter
- The lighter the handle, the better.
- Handles should have a recessed groove where sign plaques (12x6 inches, 5 mm deep) can be installed without catching on moving objects.
Don't Wants:Do not want this to "look" cheap, even if it is "cheap"
I don't want a single piece of 1x2 aluminum bar with 2 holes at the top.
#22 Hurt Feelings" - Sign Holder / Handles by CDdesignSTUDIO
#48 Racing Poster Handel V1 by Pablo Gosso
- Solidworks Keyshot Photoshop — Pablo Gosso Racing Poster V1-1
- Solidworks Keyshot Photoshop — Pablo Gosso Racing Poster V1-2
- Solidworks Keyshot Photoshop — Pablo Gosso Racing Poster V1-3
- Solidworks Keyshot Photoshop — Pablo Gosso Racing Poster V1-4
- STEP — Pablo Gosso - Racing Poster V1
- 2D CAD PDF — Hurt Felling handle page 1
#35 "Hurt Feelings" - Sign Holder / Handles Model3 by Hamed1
#53 Racing Poster V2 New Look and feel by Pablo Gosso
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
TORE Pool House
I created most of the floor plan but I need the following: final design, structural engineer to include the pillar and beam design. I want to least amount of pillars so I do not have a limit on the size of pillars. 1. Every part of the building that can be concrete will be concrete 2. All walls are hollow block 3. All floors are poured concrete 4. All roofs are poured concrete 5. All terrace/balconies are poured concrete 6. All stairs are poured concrete 7. All doors are at least 36 inches 8. No spiral staircases 9. please design the electrical to US standard 10. please design the plumbing too 11. please design the pool mechanics too. the location for the pool mechanics is labeled on the attached drawing 12. please include the septic tank 13. the ground floor will be 6 feet above current grade. we will back fill under and around the building as needed 14. the basement will be 6 feet tall 15. the distance from the ground floor to the bottom of the first floor is 12 feet 16. the distance from the floor of the first floor to the bottom of the roof deck is 12 feet 17. we will use steel decking under the first floor and the roof deck concrete slabs 18. we will have solar system with panels mounted on the roof deck 19. the location of the solar system and generator is labeled on the attached drawing 20. All ground floor and first floor "Exterior" walls will be glass doors - sliding stacking doors (except around kitchen, storage area, generator room, pool pump room, and bathrooms) I do not know what information I need to add so please tell me what information you need
I NEED SOME ONE TO SET UP MY CABINET VISION TO MY NEEDS AND MY SPECKS AND INSTERTING ALL THE DATTA SO THE SOFT WARE DOSE ALL THE WORK
Remodelling of sofa-designs & Work-drawings / CAD
- Remodelling of sofa-designs - Renderings - CAD/technical drawings - 3D - Product designer I'll send the models.
Create 3D model and 2d drawings
Work involves creating 3D models and 2D drawings. All required guild lines / instructions will be provided. Skill Set: Autodesk Inventor - Expert Communication - Excellent Sheet metal design experience - Proficient This is a ongoing work for 6-9 months 40-50 hours per week. Budget is $25-30 per hour