Description:Wanting to create an attractive look to the front of our home while adding a mud room and possibly game room wing off the left side of home.
Open to any/ all ideas as I am having hard time visualizing - Front elevations / concepts at this time.
Mud Room -
- Will come off the front of house where existing front door is located
- Approximate size 10' by 10'
- One or 2 story
- Roof pitch to match right side roof line
- Possible open porch on 2nd level if looks good (the 2nd floor center window leads to master bed and can be converted to door)??
- Need roof lines to look good and addition to fit in with existing
Game Room -
- Large family room off left side of home - 16' x 32'
- 1 or 2 stories (most likely 1 but open to 2 if looks good)
- Extends approx 10' out from existing home to front
- 16' wide
- Roof line to match right side addition
Wants:Looking for front elevations only at this point. Concept drawing and ideas. If we see a look we like will move forward with floor plans. No need for colors, finishes, etc. Looking for how the lines will work and what our options are
Don't Wants:Open to ideas. Don't want to completely remove existing roof. Would even loose the chimney on the right side if had good idea for replacement.
- Not sure - Cad, PDF, Jpeg??
#4 Front Addition Elevations / Concept - Mud Room & Game Room 010518 by R R Drafting llc
#7 Mudroom / Gameroom remod by Mark M
#14 Front elevation with additional game room and mud room by Ravi Patel
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
Shop Drawings AW12-079
Require Millwork Shop drawings for the reception desk only at this time. Details required to complete other areas. Other areas an extra and not part of this contest.
Implement a 3D design of my residential house plans including interior and exterior features.
Preschool and Datacenter
A fun mixed-use development in this 2 story building with my wife's Preschool with learning arcade on top, plus a small european style coffee shop, with a common reception area. Then my datacenter downstairs in the 5000 ft2 basement.
Yacht Interior Design
I am considering buying a half finished yacht project and it will need significant modifications if I do. I would like to find some designers I can work with for the redesign work on the interior and some exterior styling.
Design our Preschool!
We are building a cool new Preschool, based on the idea of an Exploratorium/Preschool hybrid experience with a genetic learning arcade. Portably 4-6 classrooms. Need to meet current state and san francisco city standards. Looking for 60+ students, the more we can accommodate with mindful design to mitigate crowding, the better. This is a chance to build something really cool.