Description:Wanting to create an attractive look to the front of our home while adding a mud room and possibly game room wing off the left side of home.
Open to any/ all ideas as I am having hard time visualizing - Front elevations / concepts at this time.
Mud Room -
- Will come off the front of house where existing front door is located
- Approximate size 10' by 10'
- One or 2 story
- Roof pitch to match right side roof line
- Possible open porch on 2nd level if looks good (the 2nd floor center window leads to master bed and can be converted to door)??
- Need roof lines to look good and addition to fit in with existing
Game Room -
- Large family room off left side of home - 16' x 32'
- 1 or 2 stories (most likely 1 but open to 2 if looks good)
- Extends approx 10' out from existing home to front
- 16' wide
- Roof line to match right side addition
Wants:Looking for front elevations only at this point. Concept drawing and ideas. If we see a look we like will move forward with floor plans. No need for colors, finishes, etc. Looking for how the lines will work and what our options are
Don't Wants:Open to ideas. Don't want to completely remove existing roof. Would even loose the chimney on the right side if had good idea for replacement.
- Not sure - Cad, PDF, Jpeg??
#4 Front Addition Elevations / Concept - Mud Room & Game Room 010518 by R R Drafting llc
#7 Mudroom / Gameroom remod by Mark M
#14 Front elevation with additional game room and mud room by Ravi Patel
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
Design our Preschool!
We are building a cool new Preschool, based on the idea of an Exploratorium/Preschool hybrid experience with a genetic learning arcade. Portably 4-6 classrooms. Need to meet current state and san francisco city standards. Looking for 60+ students, the more we can accommodate with mindful design to mitigate crowding, the better. This is a chance to build something really cool.
Shop Drawings AW12-079
Require Millwork Shop drawings for the reception desk only at this time. Details required to complete other areas. Other areas an extra and not part of this contest.
Implement a 3D design of my residential house plans including interior and exterior features.
Yacht Interior Design
I am considering buying a half finished yacht project and it will need significant modifications if I do. I would like to find some designers I can work with for the redesign work on the interior and some exterior styling.
Would like to expand kitchen, add large great room with high ceilings possibly vaulted, with back porch and grilling area, and pool. Would like back porch to span across entire back of the house over looking the pool area. Pool should be screened in.