I have a B.tech and a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with sound knowledge in Manufacturing processes and CAD tools. I have 3.8 years of experience in contributing my knowledge from Medical device to Automotive domain.
Eberspacher · Full-time
Nov 2019 –
3 yrs 4 mos
Bengaluru, KA, India
1. Having a role in the engineering team for the designing of Automotive Climate changing Equipment(AC Unit) for buses such as Air-conditioning system.(HVAC)
2. Closely working with the Vapour Refrigeration cycle, Compressor, Condenser, Evaporator, Expansion valves used in the AC Units having single fan to multiple fans, with powerpacks.
3. Gaining knowledge about different types of Refrigerant and other components used in the different type product variants.
4. Part modelling in CREO, AutoCAD (Drafting) as well as assembling the parts by maintaining standard GD&T as per ASME Y 14.5/ DIN(ISO 2768) drafting. Be a part of NPD.
5. Designing the equipment made up of Plastics, Metals, sheet metals through casting, machining, welding etc.
6. Involve in ECO/ECR and upload the same in the global server(PDM). Be a part of ECS/MCS activities for New products.
7. Involve in DFMEA and give the inputs, Attending meetings with the headquarter team and with CFT.
Communicate with the Production and Quality department in scheduled manner to get the feedback of the running projects and record it for further discussion on design changes.
8. Finding the root cause for the design errors, and address them in quality meeting to avoid in future.
L&T Tech Services · Contact
Apr 2017 –
5 yrs 11 mos
Bengaluru, KA, India
1. Working with USA based client to give Design support.
2. Part modelling in SolidWorks/Creo as well as assembling the parts by maintaining standard GD&T as per ASME 14.5. Also do the drafting in AutoCAD / CREO.
3. Designing the equipment made of Plastics, Metals, Sheet metals for automotive domain.
4. Reviewing the completed designs which will be manufactured by various means like Casting, Machining, Sheet metal forming.
5. Meet the quality standards as per the parts being manufactured and finding the root cause for the non-conforming designs.
Camellia Institute of Technology
B. Tech, Mechanical Engineering, 71%
2017 – 2020
Diploma, Mechanical Engineering, 68%
2012 – 2015