Welcome & Glad you’re here!
I'm Badrul Alam has been working as a Naval Architect for 12 years under Western Marine Shipyard Ltd, Bangladesh. I’m specialized in ship design such as- Concept & Basic Design, Hull & Outfitting Production Design, Structural Modeling/ 3D Rendering & Stability Analysis. Experienced in designing Cargo/Container/Passenger Vessel, Oil Tanker, Fishing Trawler, Barge/Pontoon etc. Efficient with AutoCAD, Ship Constructor, Maxsurf, Rhinoceros, etc.
- Correspondence and study the requirement of buyers.
- Tender documentation & Technical Specification.
- Basic drawings (GA/Lines/Structural Plans) for class approval.
- Production drawings.
- 3D modeling & rendering.
- Block weight & CG calculation.
- Shell plate expansion with bending templates.
- Profile bending details.
- Nesting drawings.
- Bill of Quantity (BoQ).
- Intact/Damage Stability Calculation.
- Scantling, Equipment Number, Freeboard & Tonnage Calculations.
- Speed & Power Calculations. Etc.
I always maintain relevant codes and standards according to rules of Classification Societies under IACS. I’m also familiar with ISO, IMO, MARPOL, SOLAS etc. I always strive to understand my buyer’s need before starting any project to make sure that I’m aligned with their projects.
If there is anything I can do to be assistance, kindly let me know.