• 20 years of experience in the Architecture/Engineering industry
• 20 years Residential Design experience
• 16 years management related experience
• 16 years experience in the retail design industry
• Bachelors degree in Business Management
ATI of America · Full-time
Jan 2020 –
3 yrs 2 mos
North Salt Lake, UT, United States
Video and still architectural rendering creation for sales purposes.
Internal Construction Document Creation for residential and commercial window treatments, audio/visual, lighting and security installations.
R & D Manager
Bach Homes · Full-time
Jan 2014 –
5 yrs 7 mos
Draper, UT, United States
• Design new product for multi-family and single family developments in Idaho, Utah and Kansas City, MO using Revit & AutoCAD Architecture.
• Coordination with ownership and city representation to complete the entitlement process for (8) $30 million multi-family (Apartment) projects.
• Created all renderings and site plan layouts for all projects using AutoCAD, Revit Architecture and 3DS Max.
• Coordinate all designs with Architectural and Engineering Consultants for all projects.
• Controlled all budgets and schedules for all projects.
• Roughly 2,400 apartment units and 300+ single family homes either under construction or in the entitlement or design process.
Sr. Store Planner
The Pantry, Inc. · Full-time
Jun 2009 –
Cary, NC, United States
• Managed Store Planners & CAD Operators, both permanent and temporary in all functions of their position.
• Responsible for hiring, disciplinary actions, training, promoting, annual reviews, etc. of direct reports (As directed by Director and company policy).
• Responsible for the Design Process for roughly 400‐450 projects a year and an annual budget of $90 million (FY 2009) to $150 Million (FY 2011).
• On a weekly basis, presented all project status, proposed and final designs for approval, estimated and actual budgets, and project schedules with the Executive Leadership Team.
• Member of a team that established new Interior Décor Design standards.
• Responsible for overseeing and creating internal set of Construction Documents for all projects.
• Managed multiple multi-million dollar corporate initiatives.
• Presented multiple projects to City and County Design Development Committees for approval. States include North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Mississippi.
• Coordination and communication with internal construction Project Managers with regards to all projects.
• Responsible for the task of establishing the “Store Planning Team Manual.”
• Accounts payable/receivable including; obtaining, reviewing and approving bids, reviewing and approving invoices through the use of custom Oracle accounting software, and managing costs with approved budget.
Cabela's · Full-time
Oct 2006 –
2 yrs 8 mos
Sidney, NE, United States
• Retail Stores
o Fixture Planning for new stores and existing.
Coordinated the fixture plans with Merchandisers
Provided fixture counts and information to the FFE team
New fixture design
o Coordinated MIS, Tele/Data, and Power plans
o Store Theming Designs
Taxidermy layout and location design for mountain and dioramas
Mural Designs and coordination with Artist for dioramas
Memorabilia layout and design
Created the interior elevation process to review designs with the executive team.
o Project Management
Coordination between Architects, engineers, and consultants for both new and remodels of existing stores.
o Created the “Design Team Manual”
Defined all the processes related to new store designs
o Traveled to stores to oversee construction and meet with vendors and contractors.
o Presented on a weekly basis design concepts for stores to the executive team which includes the CEO, V.P. of Retail, COO, Senior Director of Retail operations and many more.
• Corporate Facilities
o Coordinated remodel designs for corporate headquarters
o Scheduled construction and moves for the remodels.
o Coordinated with Architect for any necessary tenant build-outs.
o Was part of a team that implemented Archibus to manage all the facilities
Was responsible for the corporate moves portion as well as all the CAD work involved.
Dixon & Associates · Full-time
Sep 2003 –
2 yrs 1 mos
Salt Lake City, UT, United States
o Managed 2 draftsman
o Managed 8 Principal and Intern Architects with regards to ensure the office CAD Standards are upheld.
o Created, established and implemented the first CAD Standard for this company.
Trained all employees’ proper drafting techniques and principles.
o Prepared and produced CAD Drawings for all phases of the design process.
Managed the drafting side of all projects.
o Project Industries included; Retail, Hospitals and retire communities, High End Residential, Office Buildings, Retail Developments, Historical Renovations, Tenant Improvements, City Planning, Site Master Planning and more.
o Project Locations include Utah, Colorado, & Mexico.
J.M. Williams & Associates · Full-time
Apr 2001 –
2 yrs 5 mos
Salt Lake City, UT, United States
• Prepared and Produced CAD Drawings for all phases of the design process in regards to Structural Engineering.
• Was Part of a team that created and implemented a new office CAD Standard.
• Designed high end Residential homes and completed the structural engineering documents for these homes.
• Designed and created shop drawings for most of our projects.
• Project Industries included; Retail, Office, Tenant Improvements, Residential (Both Architectural and Structural), Medical office and Hospitals, Hotels, Banks and their corporate headquarters, Churches, Universities, and more.
• Project Locations include; Utah, Nevada, Hawaii, Colorado, North Carolina, Florida, Caribbean Islands & California.
Academy of Art University
2019 – 2022
ITT Tech Institute
AAS, Computer Aided Drafting & Design
1999 – 2021
University of Phoenix
BS, Business Management
2006 – 2008
Licenses & Certifications
AutoCAD Certified User
Jan 2016 –