• I have 2 years of experience in the position in Product Design & Development using CAD techniques with Industrial Experience.
• Experience in creating CAD models, testing and development of mechanical interface for customer product design requirements and creating design documents such as design specifications and Bill of materials.
• Expert in CAD software(UG NX) and sheet metal fabrication process
• Experience in drafting (GD & T) and modeling using UG NX, CATIA
• Experience in Agriculture equipment, Heavy Engineering Equipment, Material handling system.
• Strong ability to create/read/interpret engineering drawings.
I can provide:
- Mechanical design (DFM, DFA, GD&T, Materials selection)
- 3D modeling and CAD design (from concept/idea/sketch/image/pdf document) using UG NX,CATIA
- Sheet metal design,Steel structures design
- Drafting, technical drawings and BOM
My tool skills are UG NX, CATIA, ANSYS,NASTRAN.
Mechanical design engineer
Toyota Industries Corporation · Full-time
Aug 2017 –
Bengaluru, KA, India
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Creating CAD models using UG NX, testing and development of mechanical interface for customer product design requirements, drafting of engineering drawings and creating design documents such as design specifications and Bill of materials.
• Revision and altering detailed, layout drawings.
• Execute design activities, product development, and processes for mass production.
• Operated at both head office and plant locations, gaining a good mix of experience from both working environments.
• Modifying and optimising existing tools and designs of products to increase efficiency and productivity.
• Developing process to perform assembly operations of designed components.
• Identify, formulate and produce effective solutions to emerging problems.
• Conduct experiments, analyze data, interpret results and take relative actions.
Bangalore University, Bangalore
Bachelor of Engineering , Mechanical Engineering, 81.55
2013 – 2017