Skilled Autocad Drafter, Solidworks 3D designer, and Project Manager adept at creating technical plans and drawings for architectural and manufacturing purposes. Utilizing the latest computer resources, provides an exemplary level of client service through a streamlined, creative and efficient approach to every project. Hands-on and detail oriented, comfortable working with surveyors, engineers, scientists and on unique teams finding cost effective methods for getting projects off the ground and through the pipeline.
• Proficiency in Autocad and Solidworks 2017 and newer
• Designs include part design and assemblies with prints
• Mechanical, architecture, and some electrical architecture
• Knowledge of innovative drafting methods
• Visually communicative
• Familiar with steel welding fabrication practices
Commercial Sheet Metal Works
Aug 2012 –
7 yrs 2 mos Los Angeles, CA, USA
• Consistently met assigned project deadlines with a record of producing designs that, in execution, would cost substantially less than proposed budgets.
• Develop engineering blueprints and drawings using Autocad and Solidworks 3D mechanical.
• Through designs, ensure projects are in compliance with regional and company standards.
• In charge of material take offs, requisitions, and purchase orders
• Programming and nesting of Cincinnati laser
• Programming and nesting of Omax Waterjet
East Los Angeles College
AAS in Engineering Graphics, Computer Aided & Drafting, A
2014 – 2016
Licenses & Certifications
Aug 2017 –