Dec 2017 –
2 yrs Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Worked on multiple project domains, such as health care, consumer electronics, lifestyle product, IoT based product, etc.
- Working on ideas as a part of team brainstorming.
- Sketching initial design ideas, generating digital renders.
- Developing design concepts using CAD.
- Taking part in specialist or multidisciplinary team meetings
- Researching materials, processes or market requirements, identifying the suitability and availability of materials
- Making samples or working prototypes.
Dr. Vishwanath Karad MIT World Peace University
PGPD, Industrial Design
2015 – 2017
Rajasthan Technical University
B.tech, Mechanical Engineering
2009 – 2014