Industrial Designer with a passion for developing products imbibing an essence of form and function. Experiences trace back largely in Automotive domain followed by Off-Highway vehicles and Industrial products, overall in excess of 18 years of experience.
Experience Areas :
- Decals, Automotive Graphics, Logo design and branding graphics.
- Concept to Prototyping of Products ( Art to Part )
- 3D Digital Surface Modelling of Automotive parts of Interiors trims and Garnish, exterior bumpers, lights following design intent.
- Packaging design
- Design of Home Interiors
- Conceptual product design of Industrial products.
Masters Degree, Industrial Design
1998 – 2000
- Product Design process
- Human Factors & Ergonomics studies
- Studies in Form
- Product styling and Semantics
Bachelors of Engineering, Mechanical Engg.
1990 – 1994